Part 8

I was awoken to Momo shaking me. I groaned loudly and pulled the covers over my head wanting to sleep longer.

"Come on wake up!"

"ughhh" I groaned and sat up giving her an annoyed look.

"Come on just get up"

"Ughh why do we have to get up so earlyy"

"it 12:46!"

"touché..." I said making her laugh.

After I was dressed, I left and went to the living room, and laid on the couch. She walked out of the room and immediately tried to get me up.

"Come on we have to go" she laughed as I got up. Before we left, I jumped on her back and said, "ok we can go now.."

"are you serious?" I buried my head in the crook of her neck as an answer. She sighed loudly and I just wrapped my arms over her shoulders.

"Where are we going," I said with my head laying on her shoulder.

"It's a surprise"

"I hate surprises..."

"Oh come on we're almost there"

We walked for a few minutes till we reached a small donut shop
she walked inside and went over to the cashier.

"What can I get for you guys today?"

"Um, I'll have-", "Hey Momo!"

"oh, hey Shoto! Long time no see". 'She looks so happy talking to him...' I hopped off Kate's back and moved behind her as she talked to him. The only thing I felt at that moment was jealousy. I just shook the feeling away.

"Who is she," he asked looking at me.

"That's Rose," she said. He tried to move around to see me better, but I just moved in the opposite direction.

"You ok?" Momo asked and just nodded my head.

"Hey me and my friends are heading to the carnival later, you wanna come?"

"Yea we were planning on going later"

"Great we'll see you there"

"Yea sees you"  he gave her a soft smile as he walked away.

I felt so much jealousy but I couldn't understand why. Is he her boyfriend? No, she would have told me... Would she have? Why doesn't matter she doesn't even like me-

"Hey, are you ok?"

"W-What?"

"You looked deep in thought"

"Oh um I'm fine"

"Ok"

I ordered a glazed donut and she ordered a chocolate one.

After we finished we left the shop and walked for a while before arrived at the carnival. I kept thinking back to what happened at the shop.

"Are you sure you're ok?" she said giving me a worried expression. "Yea I'm fine" I quickly replied and walked faster.

We met up with Shoto and a few of his friends.

"Hey Momo, This is Izuku, Tsu Uraraka, and Iida."

"Hey guys"

"What's your name?" a green-haired boy asked me. I didn't answer and just stayed behind Momo. 'I hate people..'

"Come on I wanna go on the roller coaster! Uraraka said pointing at a huge roller coaster.

"Cool let's go"

"Omg, that roller coaster is really big.." I stared at the ride with wide eyes.

"What you scared?" Momo said in a teasing voice.

"N-no of course not!"

"Ok then let's go" she dragged me to the line as I tried to hide my scared expression.

Everyone looked so excited to get on the ride but it looked so high up you can't blame me for being scared. Once we got to the front of the line I said "ok whatever call me a chicken I'm not going on that thing"

"Oh come on Rose it's just a ride," she said pushing me on it anyways.

"Oh my gosh," I said as we were getting strapped in. I closed my eyes then felt a soft hand on top of mine. I looked over at her as she was trying to hold back a laugh.

After we got off the ride she fell on the floor laughing while I was throwing up into a trash can.

"Hey, Momo wanna grab an ice cream with me?" Shoto came and asked Momo.

"Sure, hey rose is it ok if I go for a second?"

" Uh yeah, sure I'll be fine" 'no I won't..'

I watched her walk away sighing and wishing I didn't have to stay here with people I didn't know.

"You like her don't you~"

"W-What?!" I said blushing at what Uraraka said.

"You make it pretty obvious I mean you're never more than two feet away from her" Tsu said

"I-I don't like her we're just friends... She probably likes Shoto anyway"

"Well you'll never know unless you ask her"

"Maybe.."

"I think you should ask you look cute together," Ururaka said eating some funnel cake.

'Maybe I should ask her... But what if she says no..'

"Hey, Rose I'm back!" She said smiling. 'Her smile is so beautiful'

"H-Hey Momo" 'Should I ask her..'

"Come on I wanna go on more rides!" Izuku said.

I tried to have fun and stop worrying but I couldn't take my eyes off of her. Everything about her is so perfect.. why would she want me...