01 |

Make sure to leave comments, I more than likely will read every one of them^^

・゜゚・*:.。.:*・*:.。.:*・゜゚・

   His head was pounding, the yelling he was hearing around him wasn't helping.

   "Oh my god what the fuck happened—"

   "–down! Wake everyone—"

   "–ta? Yuta!"

   "Yuta!"

   Flinching, Yuta peeled open his eyes, only to shut them tight from the bright light, a strong headache roaring in his head. He groaned, his left hand coming up to grip his head, his right was already against his head as he was lying sideways.

   "Yuta hyung! Wake up!"

   He felt gentle slapping on his cheek, he pushed the hand away weakly —Why do I feel weak?— before opening his eyes again, this time able to keep them opened. He was first met with Jaehyun's handsome face. "W-What..." his voice felt sore and sounded very used and worn.

   Looking at the younger, he suddenly realized the korean didn't have a shirt on, only sweatpants. As much as he didn't mind the view of his lovely toned chest and abs, he was jealous and he felt too hungover to care, mumbling, "Put a shirt on Jae, have some... some decency..." he rubbed his eyes tiredly when he heard another yell,

   "Why the fuck am I naked– why are you naked?!"

   Nearly jumping out of his skin, Yuta looked over to where the scream came from, finding Jungwoo crouching beside a Mark –who had been the one to yell– and both naked as the day they were born.

   Yuta was confused, "What–" he looked around, and realized something: everyone, was naked. Mostly. Johnny was on the couch beside Taeyong, the latter wearing shorts, the former nude and man-spreading as if he wasn't showcasing his dick, Ten sitting similarly beside them, Taeil was nude and was searching for presumably his clothes in the scatter of clothes thrown every which way in the room, Sicheng was standing off to the side, with some napkins or tissues. Donghyuck was on his phone with jeans on, torso nude, on the other couch, relaxed.

   "Why is everyone naked—" Wait. Everyone's naked, am I— He looked down, staring at his naked body. He instantly sat up, nearly knocking Jaehyun in the head with his own, but a cry of shock and pain erupted from his mouth and he laid back down.

   "Hyung?! Don't move!" Jaehyun said panicked, when he had seen the elder try to sit up. The others seemed to have heard his cry, as they looked over, concerned.

   Yuta gasped at the foreign pain that shot through and stayed in his waist and thighs, his lower back aching with the same intensity. Grinding his teeth, he tried to sit up again, Jaehyun telling him to laid back down, but he ignored him stubbornly, scrunching his nose at the pain that was scarily coming from his lower half. Slightly afraid, he looked down, between his legs, finding the insides of his thighs with white stains, along with the dried stains on his stomach. He reached a slightly shaky hand down, feeling around for a second before finding his hole and lightly rubbed his forefinger against it, shivering, before bringing his hand up, a wet, white liquid dripping down his finger, and he could then feel it.... oozing from him.