🌹Authors Note/ Introduction

Hello to all and Welcome to another book..
Michael Jackson is famous as himself as the King of pop. Now.. all this is fiction besides some of the things in the years but remember it comes to a stopping point.

Please do not copy my work and continue to enjoy, comment, voting and reading my books. You guys are an inspiration to me.. so its greatly appreciated.

This book will have Triggers as described in the summary but I will say this again.. as well in all my book.. All will have TRIGGERS

This includes:
👉Mentions of suicide/Actions
👉Sexual Content
👉Graphic Language and Sexual Scenes
👉Drama

Please enjoy reading but if there is anything in this story that you don't like.. please don't read and I only like positive comments on my books. Anything negative keep it to yourself.

Now here's the Introduction.. Please vote and comment.. Let me know if you wanna ride with me on this story..

Thanks.. MissDarraina❤❤

I N T R O D U C T I O N

It is 1991 and at the peak of my career is when all this shit started to occur. The tabloids were running fast and the headlines on the news started to get to me. I have virtilgo and because my family and I only understand what that is... the media just don't give a fuck about my feelings. I am the entertainer Michael Jackson and I am a human. Words in which a lot of these pathetic bitches don't understand. "I want to be white." That's been in the papers for weeks now and I am a black man, who has been working very, very hard through thick and thin since I was a child.

My father.. Joseph in which I hate to say his got damn name, beat me nearly all my life and I have gotten this far and since I have been in this solo career, my life in which I had thought was going great... its falling apart.

Lisa, my wife to be, was apart of this. She witness it all but knowing how sensitive I am she betrayed me in the worst way known to man. Then I found out what she really was before I almost made the worst mistake in my life.

So.. Here's where I start from the beginning...

End of Chapter..