Chapter 1

This story starts like they all do. I'm normal, then 'boomf' my life changes, very heroic, blah blah blah. My life is nothing to shout about -but then again, nothing to cry about either. I have dreams like the next person, but bigger and less realistic. I keep telling myself "you'll get there, give it time" but I know that really, it'll never happen. A sob story for the main character to miraculously get over, right? Wrong. It's normal. That's why I'm writing it down, I still can't believe it. I might as well turn into Harry Potter and say "But I'm just Harry". I'm not going to tell you, by the way, that's what they call 'suspense'. 

       Right now, I'm going to tell you all the nitty bitty information that links to my massive discovery, then you'll try and work it out. I'll leave you on a cliff hanger but then out of the blue I'll give you my secret! Yes, I like the sound of that, very exciting. 

       OK so back to me. My name's Alice -which I hate, but if I had a different name, I would probably like it, I always find that funny about people. I'm 17 and live in England, but I'm not going to tell you the specifics, don't want to give my whole life away, now do I? As you have most probably guessed, I constantly have my head in the clouds. But I know it, which makes it bit more interesting. I'm always listening to music, reading and watching films. Fantasy and action are my things. I love Harry Potter -but also Iron man. I guess if I had to go for a perfect mix of the two I would say Pirates of the Caribbean. I do tend to like cartoons though and have a strange obsession with Disney.

       This is the reason why I don't have any common sense. Bleugh, I have no time for it. And that is why I most likely will not achieve my dream. I'm far too into all of the things that will make my mind use that voice that says 'ooh look, a cookie!' Like Youtube, oh ho ho, Youtube. That's the dream I want the most, but the one that's the least likely -Youtube fame. I once travelled about 3, maybe 4 hours to have a hug and 20 seconds with someone who talks to a camera for a profession. 

       Ha ha, and what do you think I'm doing right now? Talking about procrastination in a book that I'm writing at 12:02am instead of getting some much needed rest. I've probably already chickened out of 'just going for it' and your one of my friends whom I have asked to read this because I don't know if I used or spelled 'whom' right. 

       But nevertheless, if you are a friend, then I give you a hearty cheery- oh and will continue with my ...book? Yes, I'll call it a book, that sounds nice. 

       Ah, now, here's were it gets interesting. If you are a friend, a family member, or someone who got bored on the train, clicked on my book and are somehow still reading, what you are about to read is essentially what I did today, or yesterday as the case may be. And Yesterday, I started the rest of my life and lives are pretty big, so you had better read carefully.