The Meeting

Alyaina's point of view♥♡

I woke up on the couch. I quickly rememberd that today was the day I was meeting the boys and Paul. I got up grabbed my phone and turned the T.V off. I looked at my phone while walking to the room where all my stuff is. 10:30 Shit I have to hurry. I took like a 5 minute shower just conditioning my hair and rinsing off. I threw on high wasted black jeans and a  Crop top and brushed my hair. I put on my makeup not a lot just concealer, mascara, chap stick and that was it. I looked decent. I sat on the bed and went on my phone waiting for their arrival.

Niall's point of view♥♡

As we pulled up to our house I got excited because you know trying knew things can be good or whatever. I went to my room to drop my bags off. "Ahhhhhhhh" I screamed. "Well hi im alyaina im the exchange student, nice to meet you." She said while standing up. I was left breathless. She was beautiful.  "Uhh hi my names niall, nice to meet you too. " I said. Suddenly the fire alarm went off. We walked out of the room and saw harry with black toast that was smoking. "Umm I burt some toast." "Ya we kinda realized wheres the rest of the boys.?" "Paul said they had to stay at a different house but he wouldnt say where. He told us to be nice and stuff to the exchange student. " Harry said. " oh" I said. " hi my names alyaina, im the exchange student. " "Oh um im harry." Harry said. We all just kinda stood not saying anything.  It was 11:00 pm. "I just picked a room I didnt really know whos is whos, and theres only one bed in the rooms. So ill sleep on the couch." Alyaina said. "No love that wont be necessary. I will sleep on the couch. Untill u choose who you will be sleeping with because you will want to have a room. We are pretty loud." Harry said. Of course he had to be such a gentlemen. He liked alyaina 2. He always gets the girls. "Um I dont want you to sleep on the couch I mean its your house how about we play a game to determine who I sleep with." Alyaina said. "Okay" Harry and I said at the same time. "We can play Truth or Dare and who ever chickens out loses and u sleep with the other person" I said. "Well im pretty tired so why dont we just use like a bottle and spin it like spin the bottle but no kissing. "Alyaina said. "Sounds good" I said. Harry just smirked when she said without the kissing. Of course Harry won. "Alright well its late im gonna get to sleep" Alyaina said. "Wait whar about dinner.?" I said. We ordered pizza while Alyaina went to change. After dinner I went to my room and went to bed thinking of what coupd happen with Alyaina and Harry tonight.

Harry's point of view♥♡

"Alright well we should get some sleep. " I said. She walked to the room and got to one side of the bed. "Do u mind if I sleep in my boxers thats how I usually sleep but if ur uncomfortable...." Is said. "Its okay, just dont pull anything I need to get some sleep." She said. "Yeah, yeah pf course" I quickly said. She was shivering, it gets really cold at night but It didnt bother me. "Hey alyaina are u cold" "No no im fine" she said in between shivering.  "Come here." She quickly came to me and I put my arm around her holding her keeping her warm. She soon feel asleep.