🔞🔥

Mew's pov

Am feeling nervous. I already gave my first time to him . But what scares me most is the red room . P' gulf told me that he is a dominant and he likes bdsm .

I can't back out now. I have to prove him that I love everything about not just the sweets side he shows when am with him . I want him to know that I will even accept this dominant side of him also .

Today is his birthday . We celebrated with our families . Yes our parents know about us and we are going to get married in 6 months .

Right now am sitting on bed in red room . I prepared lubes , condoms . After talking with our parents in the lawn I excused myself to freshen up . I cleaned myself neatly . After drying up I hanged my towel. I wore a choker and entered the red room directly.

Am just sitting nakedly on the bed waiting for him .

Gulf's pov

Everyone are busy chatting but I can see mew is nervous. He excused himself and left to our room .even after 30 mins he is not back . As all my friends are leaving. And even our parents were busy talking about wedding preparations . So I left to our room . As I opened our bedroom door it was pitch black . But their is a rose petals pathway upto our bathroom with fairy lights.

I followed them and entered the washroom . Rose petals were spread all over on the bathrooms nd bath tub . Scented candles were lit . I removed all my clothes and dipped into the tub . The water was warm and relaxing . After 10 mins I washed myself and entered my closet . Their was a box and note.

" Please wear me "

It was a torn jeans . I wore it . I understood now where he is .I sprayed my favourite perfume and left to the red room . It's connected to our bedroom .

As I opened the door . I saw him kneeling with his hands on either sides . He didn't lift his head . I already told him all the redroom rules .

Gulf:- I liked your surprise very much baby .
I said him while lifting his chin to look at my face . He face was flushed . He looks so cute and sexy at the same time .

Mew:- am happy you liked it daddy .

Gulf:- so are you ready for me baby ?

Mew:- yes daddy .

I leave him their and go to the cupboard . I bring a cockring , dildo ,cuffs and nipple clamps .I already saw lubes and condoms on the nightstand.

Gulf :- do you remember the safe word baby ?

Mew:- Mercy .

Mew's pov

Looking at gulf in the eye I put my hands behind my back and opened my mouth wide leaning into his cock.

Gulf held his hard cock with one hand and guided my hand with the other.

He let me suck him a bit until he felt me open my mouth wider. Then he started pushing on the back of my head forcing his cock into my throat.

I started deep throating him. Just a little at first. Then deeper. Then he started holding my head down till I would gag a little.
I started swallowing hard knowing my throat muscles were jacking him off until I could take no more.

This time I came up gasping for air and blurred eyed.
But, I wasn't done and as soon as I caught my breath I dove back on his hard cock taking him as deep as I could.