chapter 10

* NAYEON POV *
After Jeong left I fully enter at our house but i scream all of the sudden when I see someone standing at the back of the door.."Ahhh....Mom what are you doing there you scared me?" I said putting my hands in my heart.... dumb I feel like my heart is going to pop out but she just look at me smiling widely..

"Ehh whats with her" I said to my mind but Mom spoke. "Whose that beautiful lady brought you home?". Now she's teasing me. "Is she your girlfriend?" I blush when she said it.

I nod looking down being shy, "ohh good catch honey she's a good looking lady." And winked at me make me embarrass what a teased.

"Mom please stop teasing me I want to rest." I playfully glared at her, she just laughed it off.

"Okay okay sweety rest well dream of your lady." She laughed then walk away I just facepalm myself is she really my Mom I can't believe this then shaking my head.

I just thankful that my parents support this kind of relationship and it's okay for them who I want to love as long as we both love each other.

Mom always say that love is for everyone not just only for a Man and a Woman or parents and childrens but also to someone who really inlove, its doesn't matter who are we with as long as it makes us happy and makes us love thats only matter. Thats why i love my parents they have positive perspective inlife.

Days past Jeong and me are happy being together she always pick and send me home  and now I'm excited again becuase she texted me that she's going to pick me up and we eat breakfast outside.

"Hello Mom goodmorning." I just kiss her cheeks then proceed to go out to the door but before I open it Mom ask me, "your not gonna eat breakfast sweety?"

I just shake my head, "No Mom Jeong-ie just going to pick me up we're going to eat outside..sorry." I smile at her, Mom ang Jeong already meet I just introduce them to each other next day when me and her become official but our friends didn't know ..its just we are only dating for a couple of days and we both have no time to tell them.

"Alright then say hi to Jeongyeon from me sweety." I nod at her then wave my hand going outside to see Jeongyeon's car.

I just walk there and knock on her window, she get out and open the door for me. "Goodmorning my lady!" She said kissing my cheeks before letting me in, she get inside and face me fixing my seatbelt.

"Babe you don't have to i can do it." I said but I just let her fix it for me

"I can do that for you forever babe."she smile to me sweetly. "Where do you want to eat?" She asked me then started to drive.

"Anywhere can do babe." She just nod and take my hand then kiss it.

***

Our breakfast was great, we are now heading in my shop she's going to drop me first.

We are just silent inside the car enjoying the silence atmosphere and holding each others hand its not awkward though. We choose to eat in the Restaurant far from my shop i like that place I feel like eating seafoods in the morning so we ended up there.

I look at Jeongyeon and she's fucos on driving but still holding my hand.

Squeezing her hand and look at her lovingly she just face me and smile lovingly before kissing the back of my hand multiple time.

"Can i open the radio love?" I ask her she just nod and say, "suit yourself." And smile, I just turn it on. Then the song started makes both us smile.

You're just too good to be true,,,,,,,I hummed with following the song

Can't take my eyes off of you.... we both look at each other