a little bit of info

//before the actual story

in this story, they won't be heroes when they grow up. they don't have quirks, they're all normal but their looks are still the same!

"Kacchan, I like you. I've liked you ever since we were kids. It's about time you know this now that we're graduating" Deku said calmly, this time now being too shy.

Bakugou stared at him, confused as to why he liked him all these years of his life. He turned around and slowly walked in his direction.

"What in the fuck Deku"

"Kacchan I know you hate me. I've seen your actions enough to see it. I just thought I'd let you know."

"Is this some kind of prank? If so then it's stupid. On our graduation day? How dumb are you to plan this shit?"

Deku sighed and looked down. Bakugou wasn't taking him seriously and Deku is slowly getting ticked off. 

"Do you think I'd be saying this on any normal day? I wouldn't be telling you this in front of everyone." His tone changed, Bakugou can hear that he's getting annoyed.

"What's with your fucking tone? What, do you think I'll reciprocate your feelings? You're fucking stupid." 

Deku looked at him again, getting really annoyed and wanted to clash back to Bakugou.

"Not everything you say is correct Kacchan. You may be very smart but when someone confesses their feelings for you, Kacchan shouldn't respond that way. You're lucky it wasn't just anyone to who you said that to. It's our graduation Kacchan, I'm trying not to be embarassed."

Bakugou was there, thinking of more things to say. What he heard from Deku's mouth slapped him in the face. He wanted to walk away from this conversation, it's making him feel guilty.

"That still doesn't change whatever I feel, I won't like a nerd who's been behind my back since we're a child, a nerd who's now ahead of me. A shitty fuckhead like you don't deserve reciprocation from me. Now get the fuck out my face."

Deku smiled, he knew this was going to happen. 

"I'm not even surprised Kacchan, Well I'll be going now like you want me to. Have a great summer, Kacchan."