The hottest smut ever🥵

Sperm cell POV

I entered into my owner's lover's vagina as I swam as quick as I can to beat the other sperms in a race to find our true love. As we raced, I noticed some sperms were dying. I realised that this was a dangerous race where only the strongest survive.

I swam harder and faster and ended up out-swimming the other sperms. That's when I saw her, the love of my life, the egg cell.

Egg cell: My dear sperm partner, I'm feeling very horny~

Egg cell: Please, shove your head into me and pleasure me~

Sperm cell: That is why I came to you!

Sperm cell: I've been feeling very horny ever since I laid eyes on you~

Egg cell: Talk less~

I didn't hesitate to start shoving my head into my new lover. Her moans were like music to me. They were something I've never heard before.

Egg cell: K-keep a-ah~ going!~

Egg cell: L-let's m-make a-ah~ an e-embryo mmm~ t-together~

I shoved my head into her faster and her moans became louder. I shoved my head into different areas, experimenting. When I hit a certain spot, she moaned even louder than before. It was her skene gland.

I continued to hit it until I felt myself being launched into her. I suspiciously swam around wondering what had happened.

Egg cell: I l-love the w-way you swim i-inside m-me~

After that, we fertilised and became one for many weeks as we transformed from an embryo to a full grown baby that my owner and his lover loved very much.

Overall, I'm proud that I beat all the other sperms to my beloved egg cell.

The smut science lesson is over now, kids. Get the fuck outta here😀