Chapter 1: Summer Break

"SUMMER BREAK BABY!" we all yelled running out the school on to the bus. "So what are we going to do for the first day of summer break?" I asked Mia and Kayla. "Lets go to the beach." Mia said. "Yeah sounds like fun lets go." Kayla said happly. "Yeah but we need to stop by my house to get our swimsuits and towels." I said. "And I need to get my surfboard." Kayla said. The bus stopped and we hopped off. "Meet me at my house in 20 minutes." I said walking off to my house.

        I slowly opened the door and walked in to the kitchen to get something to drink. I opened the fridge and graded a water bottle, closing the fridge to see Zayn standing behind the fridge.

        "Hey" He said takeing my water."Mom and Dad took a cruise to the Caribbean for about one month, so yeah. dont go crazy and throw a party they said." he explaned, taking a sip of my water.

        The doorbell rung. I ran to answer it, "Hey."  Kayla and Mia said poping there heads in. Zayn ran up stairs. I heard his door slam and music booming from his room. "Whats going on up there?" Mia asked. "I dont know I just got home." I said closing the door. "I need to run up stairs and get my swimsuits."

        I ran up stairs to put on my swimsuit. I walked slowly to my mom and dads room to get the keys to the jeep. I hear a door open then shut but i just keep looking for the keys.

        I turned around to see a dirty blonde boy with blue eyes. He smiled at me and walked off to Zayn's room. ok? I found the keys "BYE ZAYN!!!" I yelled running down the stairs. "Where are you going?" He asked. "TO THE BEACH!!!" I yelled running out the door. We all hopped in the jeep and drove off

ONE HOUR LATER

        "Maybe we shouldn't have gone to the beach" I said getting out the car. "We ended up with a sunburn Mia and a bitten surfboard." Kayla pulling her surfboard out. "We should stay the night at Cassie's tonight." Mia said. "Mia you just like her brother." Kayla opened the door and we walked in the living room Kayla stopped mid way.

        Zayn and friends turn around and looked at us. I saw the same blonde boy. They all smiled at us. "Thats my sister and her friends" Zayn said to them. Me Mia and Kayla just turned around and walked up stairs.