Chapter 2: Up All Night

"He is SO HOT" Mia said closing my bedroom door. "No. did you guys see blondie down there he's the hot one." Kayla replied. "Guys. Guys come on there my brothers best friend. But the one with curly hair is the hottest." I added. "Anyway if we are staying the night we need to go get our stuff from our houses." Kayla said grabbing her surfboard. "Ok see yea in a little bit and get your BFF  p.js." I said happly. "kk." Mia replied walking out the door.

5 min. later

        "Where are they?" I asked myself. My phone started ringing. it was a text from Kayla

Kayla: Sorry that where taking so long Mia can't find the phone charger. Can you make some smores asked Mia?

Me: Its ok and Sure and im going to put in a movie

Kayla: Ok TTYL

        I put on my bff p.j shirt with my white unicorn slippers and shorts and tip-toe down the stairs and in to the kitchen. I was trying to be quiet so the boys didn't know I was in here, but apparently when you close the microwave and press a button it makes a loud beeping sound. I hear someone coming to the kitchen so i hid under the counter.

        I looked up to see the short blondie. I tryed not to move, but my foot moved an inch and the chair next to me rubbed against the tile floor and made a loud squeaking sound.

         "What are you doing under there?" He asked with his sweet irish accent. "O-oh I droped something. W-well its not down here." I lied. "Oh well my name is Niall." He said holding his hand out to help me up. "You sould come out in the living room and watch the movie with us." he asked pulling me in to the living room.

        I sat down next to him on the sofa and he would not let go of my hand. "Well hi Im Louis" the boy with sea green eyes and dark brown hair said happly. "I'm Harry." the boy with curly hair smiled. "His smile is like a warm hug" I whispered to myself. "And Im Liam." the brown eye boy said.

        The door bust opened. I turned my head to see Mia and Kayla, "Its about time you guy get here." I jumped up and my hand slipped out of Niall's. We all walked up stairs.

        "Crap I forgot the smores. I'll be right back." I walked out the room and down stairs back in to the kitchen. "ok smores Cassie remember to make the smores." I said to myself. I looked in the microwave and the smores are gone. "How nice". So I made more but this time i made smores with nutella, marshmallow fluff and graham crackers. I felt someone watching me.

         "Go away Niall." I turned around to see him there smileing. I put a graham cracker in my mouth. He pulled the cracker out of mouth and kissed me on the cheek winked and walked off with my cracker. I just grabbed the plate with smores on it and walked up to my room.

        "What movie are we watching?" Mia asked. "The Notebook." me and Kayla said. Not even 30 min. in the movie I look over and see Kayla passed out. "Mia lets go do something else." I looked over. "Like what?" Mia asked. My phone rings. "Its 12:00 in the morning who's that? " Mia asked. "Its my brother."

 Zayn: Are you awake?

Me: Yes what do you want

Zayn: Come here

Me: Y

Zayn: Just come here

Me: Fine

        I tip-toed down stairs "What?" I poped my head in the living room. Niall, Louis and Liam where passed out. Harry and Zayn where still awake. Mia just slid my me and right in to Zayn's lap.  I turned and opened the back door and walked outside to lay on the trampoline. I looked up at the stars "Wow" I said out loud.

        "Yeah you never really notice the little thing untell you really pay attention." I look over to see Harry laying next to me. "So what are you doing out here at 12:00?" he asked. "This is where i go to think and sometime to get away from Zayn." I looked at him in his green dreamy eyes. "Wait are you doing out here?" I asked. "I was seeing what you where doing out there." he said slowly moving his hand in to mine.

         It felt like my heart was going to pop out my chest. I hopped up "Uh I need to go check on my uh.....the tea it should be done by now." I jumpped off the trampoline. "I'll come with." He stood up. "No. I think i got it." I ran inside to my room.

Hope you guys liked it. xoxo

                                                -FluffyBunny37