He's Mine

This chapter will have some yander and disturbing thoughts but nothing to bad so please be mature enough to read this! This art is not mine btw anyways enjoy!

Illumi's POV

Yesterday's events were really interesting and I can't really wrap my head around it. When I'm with hisoka he makes me feel better about myself and he was actually there for me when i needed and i feel safe around him. Also whenever he touches me my heart starts racing from what I've heard this is love? How do I know it is love? I do sometimes think about us as a couple but it's kinda difficult too imagine that because we kinda already act like a couple in a way. We started walking to the cafe and i decided to hold Hisoka's hand. I saw Hisoka turn red it was actually kinda cute. illu are you holding my hand~ yeah I guess. We soon hot to the cafe and was greeted by these two ladies who kept staring at us. We ordered our food and just talked about random stuff when one of the ladies started to flirt with Hisoka. Oh hello there may I say you look awfully handsome could I get your number? Just as hisoka was about to say something i glared at the ladie and said he doesn't have time. O-oh well thats up to him isn't it? Actually no it's up to me if you wouldn't mind just bring us our food. Y-Yes sir! I gave a warning smile at Hisoka and he was just in shock. Is something wrong Hisoka? N-No I just wasn't expecting that. I was kinda confused about why I acted like that i just felt the urge to kill her he was mine and nobody else's! Wait what am I saying we aren't even together? I suddenly knew that I was definitely in love with Hisoka! We got our food and ate we finished up and I was on the way to the bathroom when I saw the lady that was flirting with Hisoka i took out my pin and killed her and then met up with Hisoka at the counter where we paid. We walked home together holding hands again.
illu let's take a shower~ okay. We went to the shower and I began to take of my clothes when I saw Hisoka staring at me. I took of his shirt and saw his blushing red face. Illu it's fine I can do it myself. Oh okay you just looked like you needed help. He took of the rest of his clothes as did i we got in the shower together. I hummed to myself you've stolen my heart~ i know Hisoka wouldn't be able to make out the words so i was fine. Hisoka promise me you won't talk to anybody else! If you don't want me to~ i washed up as did Hisoka. We got out of the shower and did al of that type of stuff.

{Time skip Night}

Hisoka's POV

Illumi has been acting kinda weird lately i could tell he got really jealous when that girl was flirting with me. I think that he loves me back! I checked my phone and got an alert that someone was found dead bye a pin and the location was the cafe that we were at earlier. I looked over at illumi who was just blushing and looking at me. Illu~ yes! Did you kill anyone today? Maybe~ may I ask why~ illumi got on top of me and said. I don't like when people flirt with you... your really cute illu~
Illu you've stolen my heart~ you've stolen mine to.
I blushed a lot and felt illumi's hot lips on mine. I kissed him back it was the most passionate kiss ever i felt my hole body melt. illumi slid his tongue into my mouth and explored my hole mouth. I pulled him closer to me and put my hands on his waist. We pulled away for a moment. I love you Hisoka~
I love you too illumi~ illumi looked at me in a completely lovable way it gave me chills. I felt myself being pulled into him as if he had me tied up. It kinda creeped me out a little bit but i ignored it. We cuddled for the rest of the night illumi wouldn't let go of me and I didn't want him to. I felt him move a little bit it was really late at night i heard some keys jiggle but I was still sleeping. I woke up to the smell of breakfast i walks to the kitchen to see illumi setting the table. Goodmorning my love! Good morning illu~ hey did you go somewhere last night it sounded like you left for a little bit. No I stayed with you the hole night. He looked at me and smiled warmly. We sat down and ate breakfast i felt as if this was a dream. Did you enjoy breakfast Hisoka? Yes it was delicious~ illumi cleaned up and we got ready for the day.

(Sorry for the short chapter)