november 16th (not tommyinnit related)

TW// VERY SAD LIKE I HAD THIS IDEA AND CRIED 

base of song 'november 16th' by Kanaya please listen to it-

3rd person POV

"grandpa! grandpa! read me a bedtime story please!" micheal said to philza, a little to excited for bed.

"alright, alright. cudle up as i tell you the tale of november 16th..." philza sighed, getting ready to make himself weep.

"let me tell you a story, of november 16th. The day my son destroyed all of his dreams, with his head held up high, he shot a firework to the sky. they say time heals, so why do i feel so alone?"

"you're not alone! you have me, dad, papa, uncle blade, and uncle tommy!"

"hush micheal, i'm not finished yet." philza said tiredly. he continued, hoping micheal would stay quiet for the remainder of the story.

"they say time heals, but it feels as though all hope is gone.."

"but, in the end you should know, they held hands and bitterly smiled to the sun. the symphony that my son sung, will remain unfinished, with a chapter not yet closed."

philza smiled, remembering throughout the conflict, his sons were always there for each other. "let me tell you a story, of november 16th. the day my son lost all of his dreams, but despite that, he's still a hero to me." philzas voice wavered, but he still continued.

"they say time heals, so why do i feel so alone? they say time heals, but it feels as though all hope is gone.."

micheal yawned and said "grandpa..you already said this part!"

"i know, micheal. its nessecary for the story."

"ok!"

philza continued, "but, in the end you should know, they held hands and bitterly smiled to the sun. the symphony that my son sung, will remain unfinished, with a chapter not yet closed."

the winged man heard soft snores coming from the child, so he let his tears run free as he finished the last lines of the story. "let me tell you a story..*sniffle* of november 16th..the day my son let go all of his dreams....."

"as he said to me, it was never meant to be."