Everything change

Part 1 

Worst day ever

*on the phone with my boyfriend*

Me: I'm sorry for yesterday... I was mad because of this girl. I wasn't knowing that Marissa is your cousin.

Jake: yeah she is.

Me: but... Why you kissed her!? We don't kiss a cousin on the lips like we kiss a girlfriend!

Jake: I KISSED HER CHEEK. You wasn't on the good angle. I kissed her cheek not her lips.

Me: yeah...

Jake: you still have doubt on that!?! You don't trust me!?!

Me: jake it's just... It's hard to believe... You never told me about that.

Jake: YOU WANT TO KNOW SOMETHING!?! IF YOU DON'T TRUST ME ITS MAYBE BECAUSE YOU DON'T LOVE ME!

Me: jake I love you! I love you so much but I...

jake: no Dina. I'm not sure that you love me. And I'm not sure i can love you anymore. I'm sorry but we should breakup.

*jake hang up*

Me: NO JAKE WAIT...

I sit on my bed and look at my purple rug. Tears are streaming down my face. I throw my phone through my room. Why.... Why did I have to tell him that another time. He think I don't love him anymore... Ill go at his house and talk with him.

I took my bicycle and ride to his house. I knock at the door and his mother answer me:

Her: Dina! Are you okay!?

Me: me and jake just broke up.

Her: oh no! I'm so sorry! I loved you much than his new girlfriend! Marissa I think...

Me: what!?! Marissa?? But.. Marissa is not his cousin?

Her: no...

Me: where is jake!?

Her: in his room with...

I haven't hear what she told me. I run to his door and open the door. They were on his bed, kissing. I start to cry again.

Jake: WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?

Me: SO MARISSA IS YOUR GIRLFRIEND!? SINCE WHEN!? SINCE WHEN DO YOU CHEAT ON ME?

Marissa: what!? Who are this girl?

Me: oh! Wait I understand! I'm his EX girlfriend by the way.

Marissa: oh! This girl was your girlfriend!

I don't wanna be here anymore so I close the door and run out of the house. I took my bike and go back to my house. I go in my room, took my laptop and start stalking the 5 boys I love more than I could ever love another boy. I login and see something who will ALWAYS stay in my mind. I start to cry again. No, it can't be true!