It only you chapter 1

Chapter 1

Tiffany POV

It was a normal day like any other when I noticed a missed call from a unknown ID.I picked up my iPhone and called them back to hear a familiar british accent.

"Hello" I called through the phone

"Hello love, is this Tiffany by chance"

"Yes...may I ask who speaking"I echoed

"OMG you don't remember your best friend ,the swag masta from Doncaster?!?"

"LOUIS OMG HOW ARE YOU" I shouted into the phone.

"Well,I'm in a a bad mood now realising that my best friend doesn't remember me" as he started to fake cry into the phone

"I didn't forget who you are just you where so busy with X-Factor and the tour ...." I said as I was interrupted by him saying

"FORGET IT come and meet me and the boys at our place in a hour" after that he hung up the phone. I had a hour to get ready,not sparing anytime I jumped into the shower washed my hair.After that I put on some navy blue high-waisted shorts and a London flag tank top .I grabbed my shoulder length hair into a high bun securing it with pins. Then I clutched my foundation and applied to my face, quickly after that I grabbed mascara and clumped it on to my lashes,finally I applied a bright red lipstick and smoothed it on to my lips. As soon as I was satisfied I ran down the stairs and grabbed some black flats.I ran out the door and took cab to there place. As I arrived I noticed there giant flat,I was so amazed.I walked up the porch stairs and poked the doorbell nervously. I waited there for about three seconds when I heard four boys rushing to get the door.It was a curly hair boy who got ahold of the doorknob,Harry.

"Hello,love how are you today come in!"

As I walked into the flat I admired the luxury it was breath taking.

"Lovely flat" as admired the marble floor.

When I turned around the four boys look me up and down I amazement.I broke the silence saying

"What are you staring at!"

The boys exchanged looks and all at once said

"YOU"

I blushes massively as Louis ran to me and gave me a big hug lifting me up and spinning me.I laughed as he gave me a big slobbering kiss on the cheek.

"We misses you lots " smiling.

"Me too!"

I then ran up to Liam give him a hug,he rubbed my back in the hug.I whispered in his ear

"I misses your hugs" he then grew a smile whispering back

"I missed you"

I smiled then I looked at Harry I stared at him and yelled

"MEOW"

Harry grew a cheeky smirk and ran towards me hugging me and saying meow as well.As I snuggled intro his curls I then broke the hug.

I glimpsed at Zayn he had absolutely perfect hair.This was my chance!

I jumped up and messed up his hair.I then backed away as he started charging at me .

"That was foolish of you to do that!" he yelled as ran across the entire flat.I started to loose breath and I ran into a room,to try and hide.I found a bedroom,Nialls bedroom. I observed everything. There was band posters on walls,clothes scattered across the floor, a average boys room. But something stood out was a small little green box peaking out from under his bed.I got down on my knees and opened it slowly revealing pictures. They were pictures of the boys and him. He looked so happy ,as I went through all the photos the last one was a photo of us from last summer. It was at the beach ,he had his arm slung over my shoulder and I had no makeup on i convinced my self I look ugly,but he always called me beautiful.He made me feel beautiful. As I turned the photo over there was a note attached.I raised one eyebrow as I slowly unfolded the letter. It was a letter from me from when he left for his tour .I read the letter over,I whispered to myself.

"Why would he keep this"

"Why not " an Irish accent spoke up from peaking through the door.I jumped and hid the letter behind my back as well as the picture.He crept towards me. I put on a fake smile ,acting as if I have done nothing.He then tackled me,as we both crashed to his bed. We were both laughing I stared into his beautiful blue eyes.

"You have gorgeous eyes" I said,before giving him time respond I yelp.

"Wait!Did I just say that out loud"

He chuckles and moves the strand of hair from my face behind my ear.As slowly bit down my lip so hard that I thought it was going to bleed. We started to move closer,as are lips were centimetre away from touching Louis barged in.

" RUINING THE MOMENT"he yelled.

I blushed and smiled at the ground when the other boys decided to also join in.Then Louis let out another shout

"LETS GO SHOPPING"