Chapter 3

I Then wiped my tears and put a smile on.

"Ok let's go!" As I skipped past the other boys I opened the door to the entrance.I stared at all the stores to choose from.

"Hmm where should we go" I whispered to my self before any of the other boys could answer Louis shouted,

"LET'S GO TO MAC I TOTALLY NEED NEW LIPSTICK" we all stared at Louis

"Lou ..." Zayn spoke breaking the awkward silents.Before Zayn could finish Louis's dragged me and the boys to MAC. Louis's ran in grabbed a bright pink lipstick and smeared it all over his lips.Then walked up to a stranger and said in the sassiest voice possible ,

"HEY GIRL, UM SO YOU THINK THIS MY COLOR?" Niall,Harry and I left the store leaving Liam and Zayn with Louis.

"So where do you want to go" Niall asked

"Well,I wanted to got to Forever 21, but you guys can go somewhere else"

Harry nodded his head and smiled as I started walking to Forever 21. Then Niall ran up to me ,

"Can't leave you unprotected" he smiled

"Niall I'm not a baby, I can go by myself" I said rolling my eyes.

"I want to go"

"To look at clothes ...."

"To be with you" he said happily

I covered my face trying to hide the fact that I was blushing massively. It was a waste cause my cheeks were so bright pink I swear I looked like a clown. He then grabbed my hand and put them to my side.

"Why are you hiding you cheeks there adorable ,like you"

"They are bright red!"I said embarrassed

"I like your rosy red cheeks" he grinned

I rolled my eyes and walked over to the dresses.My eyes were locked with a floral print dress I grabbed it and paired it with a blue blazer.

"Niall I'm going to be on the fitting room" as ran and got into a dressing room.

Nialls POV

As Tiffany ran into the dressing room ,I took a seat outside and took out my phone. I went on Twitter to see lots of mentions. I raised one eyebrow to see what was all the commotion was about.It was a twit-pic of the boys,Tiffany and I, I read the caption."Brit pop stars were caught at the mall with a mystery girl,is she just a fan or something else ;)". I rolled at my eyes and started playing a game when Tiffany came out.

"How does it look?" as she overlooked her dress

"You look stunning "

"Really???"

"Why are you questioning your beauty"

Her face turned blank and she just whispered

"I'm gonna get change" as she rushed back into her dressing room.My brains started to hurt, Tiffany is absolutely gorgeous yet she docent know it.And what also mixed me up if she still thought if we were only friends?What happened that night when we almost kissed?