Character Information

Name: Akemi Tybur.

Age: 16.

Boyfriend: Armin Arlert(Later on).

Eye colour: Royal blue.

Hair colour: Was originally Blonde but now it's Silver with white and black streaks(Turned that colour after inheriting the Warhammer Titan).

Family: Tybur Family.

Friends: Eren Jeager, Mikasa Ackerman, Armin Arlert, Jean Kirschtein, Marco Bodt, Reiner Braun, Bertholdt Hoover, Annie Leonhardt, Pieck Finger, Porco Galliard, Marcel Galliard, Gabi Braun, Falco Grice, Udo, Zofia, Colt Grice, Zeke Jeager, Sasha Braus, Connie Springer, Ymir Fritz, Historia(Krista) Reiss, Levi Ackerman, Hanji Zoe, Erwin Smith and Mike Zacharias.

Titan name: Warhammer Titan.

Abilities: Structural hardening.

The War Hammer Titan can produce and manipulate structures that are made up of hardened Titan flesh. The structures can be weaponized—forming pikes large enough to impale and lift a Titan, flood areas with protrusions such as spikes, and manifest its signature war hammer. This ability can also create flexible weapons, such as the string of a crossbow or the whips of a cat-o'-nine-tails out of its own brand of hardening.

Much like the Female Titan, this hardening can also be used to encase the human operator of the Warhammer in a crystal.

Personality: Tsundere, can be quite rude, always says what she's thinking, can be quite snarky, can become aggressive when mad, very short-tempered and overconfident.

Looks:

^^Her and Annie share a hairstyle together, they've done it since they were kids^^

Titan looks:

Child outfit:

Trainee corps outfit:

Survey Corps outfit: