My dear Eli.|| CHAP.1

I was breathing so heavy...it felt so- so. Strange. Stranger then a normal day At the manor. I kept running as fast as I could. Maybe even faster then Naib. Then it hit me. I was blacked out from the pain. W-...what. I stuttered before passing out.
———————————————————————-
I regained Consensus. But when I opened my eyes I felt something gripping onto me tightly. Was I in the Rocket chair?..No..it felt slimy. As I tried to speak I felt something in my mouth. I couldn't speak. As I fully woke. There he was. The Feaster...looking at me. As I looked down wondering why I couldn't move I saw it his tentacles rapped around my legs my waist and arms. It felt so...pleasuring. I started to struggle. Then He Spoke. "Eli...it's time I show you how not to resist something for once.." my eyes widen with fear..The tentacle that was covering my lips went dashing into my mouth "MM-" he forced it in. The tentacles gripped tighter around my Legs waist and arms. "Resist ..resist my dear Eli." He said as I tried to but I couldn't. It felt so..strange. I felt a cold hand reach my blindfold. "Let me see the eyes of you Eli. Beautiful. And despair in your eyes. I will show no mercy to your body my dear Eli." And he was right. He showed no mercy..none. I wanted to scream but I couldn't. After a few more minutes He let me go. As I fell to the ground I begged him to kill me. "Please kill me hastur. KILL ME." He turned around lifting my head by my chin. "Let me into your soul dear Eli. And I will kill you.." please...was the last thing I said before he picked me up and took me to the gate. After that. I couldn't stop myself from the dreams about him. I couldn't help it anymore. I had to see him again it depends on the matches today. Then the speaker came on saying  Seer,Mechanic,Female dancer and Norton please head to the Table for you 1ST match of the day." I headed over sitting at the end of the table waiting for Norton tracy and marg to show up. As I was waiting all I could think about was Feaster. Norton showed up after 2 minutes then tracy and marg came in after. Then the countdown hit 0. After that we spawned in Lakeside Village. I started my decoding like usually. I heard My heart starting to beat. "The hunter is close hide!" I yelled to my teammates as they decode. And then I heard the hunter "Eli...Clark" Feaster...it's You-..."happy to see me again my dear Eli?. If so..allow me to pleasure your poor soul..." I don't have time for you. I ran for the whole 5 ciphers Feaster wasn't giving up and nether was I. "Eli. Didn't we talk about your resisting?" He threw a tentacles around both sides of the pallet..shit...I had no choice but to get terror shocked. The cipher wasn't primed yet..I'm...sorry guys. "Eli..why do you try so hard to run away? There is no point..so. I'll have to make you understand." *eli tried to stand up but quickly fell back down*"..so weak....my dear Eli."
END