1

Hey your bestie here with another story this is the first chapter. It's based after bakugou got kidnapped so before they rescued eri. P.s. Rock Lock is your dad

S/t= skin tone
F/c= favorite color
F/f= favorite food
F/s= favorite scent
H/l=hair length
N/n=nickname
M/n= male name
P/n= parent name
F/s= favorite song

Ok now let's move on!

M/n POV

'Yo where dis nigga at man'
'I been waiting here all day'

"N/n!" I heard a voice yell out to me. I turn to look at the owner of the voice to find my father, Rock Lock. I go to greet him with a hand shake and a hug.

"Dad it's been a while since I seen you"

"I know man it's been what...5 maybe 6 years"

"Look at you growing up on me. What are you 6ft now or somethin"

" Yeah you can say dat ig"

" Aight boy come on so you can get settled in"

"Aight pop"

3rd person POV

After finally getting home and getting settled in. You decided it would be best for you to go and walk around town a bit to get familiar with it. You put on a f/c hoodie with some gray nike joggers and some black and white nike slides. You put the hood on your head and went out the door. You put your head phones in and put on f/s. You walked with your head hung low so you weren't really paying attention to where you were going. You accidentally bumped into someone. You looked down to see a boy with ash blonde hair, crimson red eyes and a scowl on his face. He glared up at you before yelling profanities at you.

"Yo. Yo. Chill man I'm sorry" you said with your arms raised in defense.

You helped him up off the ground because when you bumped into him you knocked him over. You extended your hand for him to grab only for your hand to be slapped away.

" I dont need any of your damn help" he grumbled before bending down to pick up the stuff he dropped. When he bent down you couldnt help but look at his ass.

'Damn! He got fatty' you thought staring at his booty

You snapped out of the thought and went to help him pick up his stuff.

" hey man I'm really sorry bout dat. I wasn't paying attention."

"No shit I coulda told ya that"

" anybody ever tell you that your cute asf"

" What The Hell!"

"I'm just being honest"

"You trying to fucking die!"

"If you were the one to do it then i might thank about it"

" tch. Whatever"

" You from around here?"

"Why the hell do you want to know"

" So I can walk you home" You say with a flirtatious smile

"I dont need anybody to walk me home I'm fine"

" Yea you are fine but I would rather walk you home then to walk around this big ass city frfr"

"First off I dont even know you, how do I know your not some villian"

" If I were some villian as you say wouldnt I have kidnapped you already or sum"

He looked away from you and blush a bit in embarrassment because you were right but he was never going to admit that.