Party Down

After the internship meeting with Hawks, Tokoyami felt tired and his footing was way off while trying to walk. He really just wanted to go to the dorms, jump in bed in absolute darkness, and stay there for the rest of his life. But instead, Hawks had other plans with him.

They were currently gliding through the sky, the mentor holding his student from under the arms, higher and higher each moment. Tokoyami was shaking quite a bit, wide eyed. Red wings began to meet the ground, followed by two brown boots and a squirmy black cape insisting to be put down.

Hawks laughed, letting Tokoyami to touch the ground. Although, he clung tightly to the large hawk feeling frantic.

"Why are we here?!" Tokoyami questioned.

"I have to clear some things up with one of my coworkers. Thought it would be a good idea to bring you." Hawks smiled, but instead, he received a scowl from the raven headed boy. He stayed quiet, though.

They entered the high raised building, immediately being flashed with color changing disco lights. There were people everywhere.

"Great..." Tokoyami muttered.

There were at least twenty pool tables lining the aisles, bars with wine glasses hanging from every end of the ceiling, liquor that could last the integrity of an apocalypse, stripper poles behind massive red curtains, men seducing drunk women in skin showing outfits and foot long heels, intoxicated unidentified genders with bottles of alcohol that could retrace the entire arena from wall to wall twice, and so much more that has yet to be questioned or unpacked.

Tokoyami tugged Hawks's jacket gently.

"Relax kid, we'll only be here for a bit." Hawks patted Tokoyami's head gently, walking to the back of the joint. This left the young raven alone surrounded by crazed young people who had just been announced legal to drink.

At the moment, a loud speaker started blaring through the arena, causing Tokoyami to instinctively cover his ears. He looked over his shoulder and saw a woman wearing red heels, a short crop top to the point half of her bra was showing, a miniskirt , and chains running down her skirt and neck. She had an expression identical to Midnight's.

"Are you freaks ready to party down?" She yelled. The entire joint began to cheer and scream. Guys were drooling while trying to sprint to the stage. Some were smacked unconscious to the ground from bodyguards while others were kicked with the girl's heel.

What the raven wasn't expecting was to hear Chemical Romance blast through the speakers. Somehow he already felt safer from the g note blaring down.

"Did you get what I asked for?" A deep voice muttered from behind the stage. Hawk's expression became dull as he threw a brief case of antidotes and medication at a black haired, scar covered male. A blue flame formed in the figures hand as he grasped the red winged hawk, burning off feather by feather.

"Fluoroquinolones, gemifloxacin, moxifloxacin, and permanent quirk defectors/erasers that activate in warm temperatures." Hawk's stated. No emotion trailed from his voice which seemed a bit odd. But Dabi didn't care. He liked this side of Keigo.

"Alright. That's all I needed." Dabi stated lowly, bending forward to tug at the neck of Hawk's jacket. They met mouth to mouth, leaving Keigo in absolute shock. A hand began to rummage through his hair, gently rubbing up and down to calm the hawk. Because of this, they both closed their eyes soundly and fell into the embrace of each other.

As they pulled back, Dabi smiled, picked up the brief case, and walked into the darkness while leaving through the back door. Hawk's stood still for a second before walking back to the main room. Though, he was aroused by a sight that he had to blink twice to believe.

Tokoyami was on the stage, doing a solo karaoke of Welcome to the Black Parade and based on his face, he was definitely screaming his emotions out.

Hawk's started bursting out laughing at the side of the stage, giving him a thumbs up. The entire joint started yelling the lyrics with him and the entire arena became an emotional wreck. It could have been because they were drunk but it was still entertaining.

"WHEN I WAS A YOUNG BOY! MY FATHER TOOK ME INTO THE CITY!" He yelled with all of his might, causing Hawk's to collapse with tears in his eyes, absolutely losing it from laughing so hard.

It was honestly one of the greatest things Keigo had seen, considering that even after the performance, he was still partially dying on the floor from laughing. He could barely get air into his body for five minutes after that.

"You know...I think we should bring you here more often." Hawk's nudged. Tokoyami just rolled his eyes with a smile.

"In your dreams..."