Chapter 1 (old)

Jaune Pov

It's been two years since I'v beaten the death game. I'v honestly given up trying to become a hunstman as I don't want to take on the mantle of a hero again.....that and I still get PTSD attacks even until now.

I'm currently walking to the Store Dust Till Dawn to buy some dust for a personal project of mine. I walk into the place as I look around. I saw a girl wearing a red cape reading something. I went back to my thing as I look around for the dust that I need.

Jaune: Yui, can you tell me what's on the shopping list again?

A small girl with long hair and black eyes wearing a white gown appeared in my vision.

Yui: Yes, papa!

She gives me a playful salute as a list came into my vision.

Jaune: Thank you, Yui. Your the best!

Yui: *giggles* Thank you papa!

I need to thank myself for making what I call the Augma.

Thanks to this personal creation of mine Yui is now able to communicate with me and see the world much easier

Thanks to this personal creation of mine Yui is now able to communicate with me and see the world much easier. Plus I can use this to contact my family or my palls back in SAO. Yui can even show me a holographic map that only I can see. It even blocks off any illusion semblences. If I sell this I can probably make a small fortune....but decided againts that idea since I don't want to attract attention to myself.

I browse the dust. I then heard the door open as I see a person with orange hair wearing a white suit with a cane in hand followed by people wearing black suits with guns and swords. I duck down as I started to breath heavily.

Yui: PAPA!?! PAPA?! Calm down!!

My mind then had a flashback to SAO.

[ Flashback ]

I was sitting down in the 74 floor boss room after me, Weiss and Heathcliff with KoB, Neptune and his guild, and Tiffa- I mean Agil took out the Skull Reaper down. I look around to see that every one is exhausted except Heathcliff.

My mind went back to the duel of me and Heathcliff.

I slowly grabbed my sword as I got ready to attack him.

I used Rage Spike. Elucidator aimed to stab his head but instead of it stabbing his head my sword was stopped by a purple force field. I took a step back as Heathcliff looked at me shocked. People all around looked at the commotion.

Weiss ran towards me as she stands beside me.

Weiss: Arc what do you think your d-

She cuts her sentence as she sees what is above Heathcliff's head.

Weiss: Immortal Object...? Commander what is this?

( I don't remember all the lines in SAO so I might get them wrong. )