Chapter 6(old)

Jaune Pov

Me, NPR, Team RWBY and team CDRL are in Forever Fall following Prof Goodwitch on a field trip. For some reason I sense Cardin glaring at me for some reason. I also see one of his teammates carrying a box. For some reason I can hear buzzing from inside of the box.

Glynda: Yes students, the forest of Forever Fall is indeed beautiful. But we are not here to sightsee. Prof Peach has asked all of you to collect samples from the trees deep in the forest. And I am here to make sure none of you die while doing so. Each of you is to gather one jar worth of red sap. However, this forest is full of creatures of the grimm so be sure to stay by your teammates.

Well this should be easy enough....but I have a feeling that Cardin and his team are gonna try and cause a problem for me.

Pyrrha: Come on Jaune.

Jaune: Yeah yeah, I'm right behind ya.

I followed Pyrrha to go get the sap while still keeping my guard up of Cardin and his team.

Cardin Pov

I glared at the black coat wearing blond leave.

That fucker is going to pay for everything he did to me!

Cardin: Come on guys.

The boys followed me to a spot that lets us see the other two teams. I spotted Jaune as I glared at him in rage. I look towards Sky as he had a jar of red sap in his hands. He gave me it as I took it in my hands. I threw it at Jaune as a smirk appeared on my face.

Cardin: That I'll show him not to mess with me.

I then felt something smash in my face as I grunt in pain. I sniff what it was as I reconnised it to be the red sap. My face hurt from the shards of glass of the jar and I had a pissed of expression. I heard some stifled laughter come from my team.

Cardin: JAAAAAUUUUUNNEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jaune Pov

I was collecting a jar of sap while talking to Yui.

Jaune: So Yui, what do you think Cardin is gonna do?

I see her in my vision in a thinking expression.

Yui: I think he's gonna attract grimm at you papa.

I think for a moment as I dismiss that idea.

Jaune: No, I don't think he would do that.

Yui looks at me confused.

Yui: Why do you think that papa?

Jaune: Well, if the staff in Beacon ever found out that he was gonna send grimm at me he would be expelled. I don't think he would risk that....so my guess is that he's going to send what ever is in that box his team carried at me.

Yui gains a thinking expression once again.

Yui: Papa shouldn't we tell Proffy goodiewich about this?

I smile at the cute nickname she gave her.

Jaune: No...that's not necessary, I'm pretty sure I can handle what he'll send at me.

All the worry that Yui had just vanished at that.

Yui: Your right! Papa can handle anything that bully will do againts papa!

I chuckle at my daughter. I then had a serious expression as I sensed something coming at me from behind. I turn around quickly as I can as I see a jar of red sap coming at my face. I quickly grab it and throw it back where it came from.