Believe In Love (A Justin Bieber Fan Fic)

•Addilynn•

I slowly open my eyes and look around. None of this looks familiar. I look around the room to find a bunch of beautiful and expensive things. There was lamps, rugs, pictures, furniture, and if course this amazing king sized bed. Curiously I look around some more and saw a picture of Justin Bieber and his family. No I cannot be at Justin Bieber's house. I thought, then the most sexiest man I had ever seen walked out of the bathroom. Oh my gosh! It's Justin Bieber!

~16 hours earlier~

"Omg Addi this is gonna be so fun!!" Screamed my best friend Tiffany. I just smiled and continued walking.

Tiffany and I were going to the Justin Bieber concert in L.A. I was so excited but Tiffany was being so annoying! We had won front row tickets, a meet and greet, and V.I.P. passes to the after party! The only bad thing about this night was that my stupid brother dropped us off 20 minutes walking distance away and we are in heels. Oh well.

"Hello ma'am what would you like!" The nice elderly lady said at the merchandise booth.

"Um ill get shirt 12 in an x small, the believe necklace, the jacket, the bag, and the flashing bracelet." She walked to the back and got everything.

"Here you go dear that will be $275" I take out my wallet, hand her the money and walk off. I saw Tiffany at the concession stand so I walk over.

"Hey Adds whatcha want?"

"Um a coke please." She nods and pays for everything. We walk to our seats and wait.

"I can take you out, I can take you home, I can take you oh oh oh where you wanna go. I can pick it up we could take it slow. I can take you home" Justin sang as he dances across the stage. He was such an amazing dancer. I wish I could dance with him.

"Baby, Senorita, mon cherie Please be my little lady, my little lady. Me Amor, you're the one, I adore you, Come on be my little lady, my little lady" Justin hits his last pose. "Thank you to all my beliebers who came! I wouldn't be here without you! I love you all!" Then he walked off the stage"

"OMG Tiff that was an amazing concert. I love him so much he is such a good dancer!"

"I know. C'mon lets get in line for the Meet and Greet." I nod and we walk off.

"C'mon ladies you are next," Kenny says. We smile and follow Kenny down a long hallway until we get to a black door with a small plaque saying "Justin Bieber".

"Alright ladies go on it Justin will be here in about five minutes." I smile and nod as we enter the room. Wow the room is so beautiful! There is a black, leather couch, a white makeup table with hairspray and a hair brush, a table with a remote and small flower vase with lilies in it, and a Platinum t.v on the wall. I heard the doorknob jingle and Justin walks in.

"Hey beautifuls, oh sorry girls I think I have the wrong room," and he walks out.

"What was that," Screams Tiffany.

"Yea that wa--"

"Aww just kidding" Justin says as he entered the room again. " So beautiful whats your name?" He says gesturing to me.

"Um hi my name is Addilynn!" I shriek really embarrassingly.

He lets out a chuckle and says "How sexy. And yours?"

"I'm Tiffany"

"Cool. So are you guys coming to the after party?" He says with a wink.

"Yup we have VIP passes!" I very excitedly say. His eyes shot up as he says.

"VIP eh? Well you to are actually the only VIPs on the list." I couldn't believe what he said.

"Really?!?!" I scream very loudly just as Tiffany's phone buzzed.

"Yup believe it beautiful" Justin winks.

"Um Adds my mom just texted me and said they took my dad to the hospital for emergency surgery. Sorry but I have to go" Tiffany says very flustered.

"Oh no Tiff. Want me to come with you?"

" No no have fun" and with that she walks out of the room.

He smirks and says "guess its just me and you then, beautiful" I blush and nod. Justin stands up and grabs my hand.

~Justin~

We walk to the limo hand in hand. Wow she is so beautiful! I thought.

When we pull up at the club I jump out and open the door for her.

"Why thank you"

"Of course, beautiful" We walk behind Kenny to the back door and down the hall. When we got to the door I open it and escort Addilynn in. She smiles and walks in. I shut the door behind us and go get some champagne from the mini fridge.

"Are you ok with champagne?"

"Yea" she smiles. I continue pouring the champagne and walk over and give it to her.

"So we have twenty minutes till we get to go out in the club. So whatcha wanna do?"

"Um I'm um n-no-not sure. What do you want to do" She nervously asks. I smile and get the remote to turn the tv. A horror movie comes up and I ask her.

"Is a horror movie ok?" She looks a bit scared but says yes.

"Justin it's time to go preform" Kenny says. I nod and grab Addilynns hand as we walk out.

"Addilynn I'm gonna preform 3 songs and then we can dance if you'd like"

"Sure o-ok that sounds good" she smiles. I walk her backstage with me and motion for her to go down to the crowd. I take a deep breath and step onto the stage.

I look around for Addilynn for a few minutes until I finally see her. I smile and walk over to her, trying not to get attacked.

"Hey beautiful" she smiles and says.

"Hey Justin."

"Wanna dance?" She nods and I take her hand a lead her to the dance floor. As soon as we step on "Be Alright" comes on and we start dancing.

"Juju can I have sa more Voka." Addilynn slurs drunkily.

"No Addilynn I think it's time to go home"

"Aww juju" I smile and shake my head as I lead her out of the club. We get into the limo and I tell the driver back to my house.

After five minutes Addilynn fell asleep. I smile and close my eyes for the rest of the ride.

When we pull up at my house I carry Addilynn in and put her on my bed. I take her dress off and slip my tee shirt over her. I then strip down to my boxers and crawl into bed.

The sun peers in through the curtains waking me up. I glance over at the clock and it reads 9:05. I sigh and walk towards the bathroom. I turn the shower on and take my boxers off. I look in the mirror for a minute. Wow I look rough. I go into the shower and feel the warm water run down my back. I shampoo my hair and wash my body. I rise my hair and get out. I wrap a towel around my waist and brush my teeth and hair. I take one last look in the mirror then walk out. I see the most beautiful girl sitting on my bed. Oh my gosh! It's Addilynn!