Chapter 6

I get woke up by water being dumped on my head. I scream,"You dumbass, I'm going to kill you!" And let me remind you that this was ice water. all i can hear is Jacob and Axle laughing at me.

I look up to see Jacob with a empty bucket and Axle with a water gun aimed at me. Axle shoots me in the face and runs outside in the yard. I run after him in my little bitty sleep shorts and over sized hoodie. (Yes i know its the middle of November but they keep that house hot.)

I run outside to see the yard is decorated with balloons and streamer. And a sign in the big tree that says,"Happy B-Day True" in crappy handwriting. My eye start to go blurry. I run inside and find Coal. I beary my face in hus chest and he notices I'm crying.

Coal says," Whats wrong who did what. i'll go kick their ass right now." All i say us," Go look outside." And sniffle. This is the first time anyone has done anything like this for my B-Day.

Of corse Coal would do little things to make me feel special but nothing like this. They took the time to find out my favorite colors and find streamers and balloons in the exact colors.

Remember all boys did this no girls help. they even made a cake. OMG my favorite cake to vanilla on vanilla!! This is my first real birthday party.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^A/N
HOPE YALL LIKE MY BOOK SORRY I HAVNT WROTE IN A WIKE IVE BEEN BUISY WITH SCHOOL AND STUFF SO HOPE YOU LIKE IT .....