KiriBaku: Here

It was a late night. The sky was clear, and the small twinkling stars slightly lit up the darkness. Bakugou was sitting on the floor in his room wearing his black skull tank top and dark green shorts, as always. He was looking out his window before he turned his head to the side to look at him. The only person that could ever make Bakugou feel loved and accepted. Eijirou Kirishima. Kirishima turned his head to the side as well, making eye contact with Bakugou. They give each other a small smile.

"Tell me about your day, Kat" Kirishima said while moving to lay down on the floor with his hands behind his head. Bakugou scoffed and laid down with him, hands resting on his stomach. He couldn't even remember what day it was without looking at his calendar. Time seemed to have just merged together.

"I'm still being the best, as always. Of course I'll be the future #1 hero since I never lose! But that damn Deku was being all nerdy and he...." Bakugou rambled on while Kirishima eventually spaced out, looking at the stars out the window. His eyes softened, and his body relaxed as he admired the hundreds of white dots in the night sky. After a few minutes of Bakugou still ranting, Kirishima started to let out a small laugh.

Bakugou stopped his rant and switched his attention back to Kirishima. He raised an eyebrow, wondering what was funny about his story about Deku being a nerd. Kirishima cleared his throat and continued to stare out the window with a grin on his face.

"What's so funny, dumb hair?"

"Oh nothin'. I was just thinking about how funny you might look to others if they see you talking to yourself."

Bakugou furrowed his brows together, not understanding what the red-head was saying and asked, "what the hell are you talking about?"

Kirishima turned his head to face Bakugou. He put his hand on Bakugou's shoulder, but the touch couldn't be felt. Bakugou looked down at the hand on his shoulder, starting to realize what was happening. He couldn't believe this was happening again. Now he couldn't even stand to look at Kirishima's face anymore, so he decided to keep looking down at the untouchable hand on his shoulder.

"Heh, I see you're as stubborn as always, Kat" Kirishima places a kiss on his cheek, but Bakugou still couldn't feel his touch and tears started to blur his vision.

"You gotta remember... I'm not here anymore. I'm just in your head..."

Bakugou closed his eyes and the tears that were building up let loose and fell down his face. He made a very weak 'tch' sound and said under his breath, "Shut up, stupid hair."

It has been a week since the last time he hallucinated seeing Kirishima. He died when he tried to save Bakugou from being kidnapped by the League of Villains a few months ago. Everyone was devastated by his death but it had affected Bakugou the most since they were the closest to each other. He couldn't help but think that it was all his fault for Kirishima's death even though no one else put the blame on him.

Bakugou sniffled a few times before slowly opening his eyes. He looked around the room, but he didn't see Kirishima. He was gone.

"Damn it..." Bakugou sighed. "I miss you so much, Eijirou"

He put his hands over his eyes to try to stop the tears, but they just kept flowing. He never even got to say a final goodbye to Kirishima. And he never will.