The Story Bea Taverna | Local Artist in Patagonia

Located between Argentina and Chile, Patagonia is a place that inspires the imagination of and solitude seekers around the world. Soaring mountains, crystal clear lakes, stunning beaches, and crackling glaciers offer picture-perfect landscapes and the charming little towns that dot the landscape offer a unique immersion experience.

 Soaring mountains, crystal clear lakes, stunning beaches, and crackling glaciers offer picture-perfect landscapes and the charming little towns that dot the landscape offer a unique immersion experience

While images of inspire people to hop on a plane and visit this distant land, it also provides inspiration for the many artists that live there and there is a thriving art scene in the region. While some of the people that call Patagonia were born there, others fell in love with the region and decided to make it their new home.

Who is Bea Taverna?

Living in Villa la Angostura changed Bea. After spending many years living in a big city, she appreciated the warmth of the town and the rhythm of the people. She was able to get to know everyone, make friends easier and optimize her time to do the things that she loved. She feels like time is slower there and that people make time to do what they are passionate about, to produce, and to create.

 She feels like time is slower there and that people make time to do what they are passionate about, to produce, and to create

The Inspiration Behind the Paintings

Although she was originally a graphic designer, moving to Villa la Angostura caused her to shift her focus to painting, something she had always been passionate about and finally had time for. The picturesque landscape and slower pace of life allowed her to forget the hustle and bustle of the big city and find more peace and tranquility. In this tiny town tucked away in Patagonia, she is able to get lost in her surroundings and her love of the region is evident in her paintings. She is inspired by , the surrounding mountains and lakes, and even the location of her workshop.

Contact Us:

In Situ Viajes (ISV) is a Tour & Excursion Agency based in Villa la Angostura, Patagonia, Argentina and serves the Bariloche region.

Website:- https://insituviajes.com/Untitled part