how yall met- Jungwon

You were waiting at the bus stop in the rain when you realized that the bus doesn't go out on this day so you sighed and thought about if you should walk home in the rain and get soaked or just wait for the rain to stop

You were waiting at the bus stop in the rain when you realized that the bus doesn't go out on this day so you sighed and thought about if you should walk home in the rain and get soaked or just wait for the rain to stop..you decided to wait but as you were waiting you realized that it was just getting harder "hey what are you doing outside in the rain" you heard someone say so you looked up and saw a good looking guy he had brown hair brown eyes and damn he looked cute "i forgot the bus didn't go out today and i also didn't bring an umbrella" you said looking down feeling embarrassed "oh thats ok here" he said walking closer then puting his umbrella down he takes his jacket off and wraps around you "there now you wont be cold let me walk you home as well" he said with a smile that showed his dimples "no its fine you can take your jacket back and ill find away home don't worry" you said shaking your head at the boy that stood infront of you still smiling he grabbed your hand and put the umbrella over the both of yall "i don't want you to be cold and walk home yourself in the pouring rain" he said and you told him directions to your house and he walked you there as yall were laughing and getting to know each other on the way there "oh and by the way i'm jungwon"   "i'm y|n"