Chapter 1- Not so party time

"it's the last Saturday of summer Jug and I've been away the whole time, we should be out doing something. Not sat in my bedroom, just the two of us on our own"

"you chose to be friends with me, you knew what you were getting into, don't blame me"

"your right- your right" Archie says whilst wondering around his childhood bedroom picking up random things he finds and fiddling with them until he sees something new to play with.

Jug shakes his head and rolls his eyes in a sarcastic way "where's Betty by the way? she hasn't come to annoy me yet"

Archie stops and turns to Jughead. "Well that problems solved" he takes a big gulp "she's moving in with me" he smiles awkwardly "surprise" he adds cute little jazz hands at the end.

Jugheads body comes to holt "wait what- she's moving in with you?!" He says waving his hands around like a lunatic, very theatrically.

Archie laughs "calm down"

"Where is she? I can't let this happen!" He stands up ready to burst out the door. He's always been like that, secretly, energetic, high on life, however you want to phrase it. He was hyperactive, which didn't sit right with some people and he knew that, he really did. But he'd always act clueless at the stares and laugh at the jokes, but he knew how people felt. Sometimes he wished he could just, Shut up. Some days he would even plan that he wasn't going to talk, having that little voice in his head telling him to just be quiet. In the long run that always made it worse however, because when he would talk he'd feel a little more guilty every time. He knew he couldn't help it, the words just spill out of him, good or bad, he always blamed this for the reason it was hard for him to make friends. He didn't mean to tell that girl her top was ugly, he didn't even realise the words had come out of his mouth until after he said them. Maybe that's why he was so quiet these days.

"Leave her alone, she's getting ready" archie daisies his eyebrows "she's got date" he says in a funny voice making fun of you.

"Betty? On a date? Betty? Really?" Jughead says with a fake laugh.

Archie's eyes widen, "Weird right!" Betty and him had an argument earlier because he thought it was weird that SHE had a date. He was like 'your not into those kind of things' Betty however protested 'I can be, when I want to!' But now Archie can rub this in her face later 'well jughead thought it was weird'

"I mean- yeah totally weird!" Betty and jughead weren't exactly the best of friends. They only saw each other when their both with Archie, however if they walked past one another in the hallway, it wouldn't even be a slight nod. They'd just keep looking ahead, unaware the other was even there. It's like unless their with Archie their not even on each others radar. "Not as weird as if it was you" jughead laughs at himself and archie looks at his feet. Worrying he and actually offended his dearest friend he try's to recover "well come Monday you'll probably have all the girls at Riverdale high lined up to go on dates. In least straight way possible. Your ripped now bro" archie glares at him "it's hot"

"Shut up" Archie throws a paper ball at Jughead which causes him to laugh.

"I thought I heard your idiotic voice" Betty say as she walks into Archie room.

"Shut it you-" Jughead turns around ready to throw a nasty comeback at her but is to startled when he see's her. Betty's in a beautiful pink dress, very unusual for her, not the pink, the tiny dress which is made up of it, or barely. She just never really had the confidence to wear them, short dresses are for those blonde haired girls that you see in the street and they never quite leave your thoughts, unlike betty, or so she thought. She's got her hair down, which is also unusual for her, she always had it in a slick back, high ponytail, if she didn't she'd always mess with it and it would get greasier quicker, so then she'd need a shower sooner and she did not have enough time for that. But now she's living with Archie she's got the time, so why not let loose a little. Shes got red lipstick on, to complete the look she named '40 year old straight white man would call me a hooker but then ask me for my phone number' and also a cute, little, glittery purse on the side.