Everything Has Changed

Hey guys! First of all, thanks for reading this. This is my second fan fiction and the idea randomly came to me. Please don't judge, or steal my ideas. Comment/Vote and tell me what you think. (By the way, yes I took the name Rachel Belle from an amazing fan fiction called 'I've fallen in love with the boy I bullied. (What she wears to school. http://www.polyvore.com/lace_bows/set?id=34824155 )

Prologue:

Rachel Belle was just a normal 18 year old girl about to finish school and going off to Harvard soon. She had everything planned, until a boy ruined her plans. Who knew one person could flip her world upside down? Everything changes when she falls head over heels for him. But he doesn't love her back. Will she suffer from a heart break, or will she break some hearts herself? It was just the beginning of school and Rachel was extremely nervous. Though last year went pretty well, everything could change this year. She wasn't popular but was pretty. Her life wasn't perfect, she gets bullied and was fostered after her parents died in a horrible car accident. Her father constantly abused her but her mother didn't like it. She never told anyone, because she was afraid of what he'd do to her.

Rachel's POV:

I got out of bed and looked at my clock. 5:36 a.m. I looked through the notifications on my phone. 6 texts from my best friend Katherine.She was one of the five people that were always there. I went to the bathroom and took a shower. Afterwards I brushed my teeth. I walked back into my room and saw my phone was ringing. 'Harry Sexy Styles'. His caller ID made me smile. I picked up the phone.

"Hello?" Harry said in his deep morning voice.

"Hey!" I said happily.

"Need me to pick you up today or something?"

"Uh, sure." I said while putting on my clothes.

"Okay. Be ready in half an hour. I'll pick you up around 6:30."

"K, thanks cupcake."

"No problem.....sweetheart." Harry said nervously.

"See ya in a little. Bye."

*Call Ended*

I walked out of my room and into my younger sister's.

"Wake up sleepy head." I said while throwing a pillow at her head.

"Aaah!" she yelled as she fell on the floor. "Not cool."

"We're gonna be late. And Harry's picking us up in a couple of minutes so take a shower, brush your teeth, do your hair, and get dressed!"

"Wait, Harry? Styles? Okay, I'll be fast." Kristen was my younger sister, that was 18 years old too but two months younger than me. She had a MAJOR crush on Harry ever since I became friends with him. I went back to my room and did my hair.

Kristen came to my door and knocked rapidly.

"I'm ready!" Kristen sqealed. She opened my door and I saw what she was wearing ( http://www.polyvore.com/gray_days/set?id=34810407 ). She looked pretty. We walked downstairs and waited at the door.

"Why is Harry late? It's already 6:45!" Kristen complained. I shrugged my shoulders. I felt buzzing in my pocket and pulled out my phone. 'Harry Sexy Styles'. Kristen saw the name and raised her eyebrow.

"Where are you?! My dad's gonna wake up soon and I have to be gone by now." I said.

"I'm sorry. I'm outside. Hurry up." Harry said and hung up.