The libary on Asgard

Every Friday night was your reading night, you would go down to the city library and sit next to the fireplace and either read, write or draw. Friday night was always the quietest, everyone was more into partying but you liked to get lost in a book and listen to the fireplace crackling.

Tonight you decided to read something a little different, you picked up a couple of books on the history of Asgard, curled near the fireplace in your favourite spot and started reading.

You got to a chapter on Loki the god of mischief, you saw him occasionally he also liked to come in on Fridays but usually took the books out rather than staying in. You would think he would have an endless supply in the palace. Obviously Not. You would stare at him almost by accident while he collected his books, sometimes he would drop them making you giggle to yourself at the clumsiness.

You continued reading biting your lip whenever a picture came up. Loki was extremely hot and you couldn't care less about his brother, you liked the dark mysterious prince. Squeezing your thighs together at the photos you heard the door open but not taking any notice of them until you heard someone clear their throat "don't like partying?" A deep voice echoed through the building. You stayed still for a second, heart beating thinking he must be talking to someone else before realizing it was just you in there. " um no not really" you whispered awkwardly, feeling stupid. "I prefer reading" you mumbled.

" me too, if I'm honest" he reassured " the history of Asgard and you're on my chapter by the looks of things," he said stepping forward to have a better look at the woman sat in the shadows with the only light coming from the fireplace. You froze completely, just looking at all his fabulous features and taking in his compelling and masculine smell for as long as possible.

You looked directly into his deep dark green eyes, completely mesmerized by the way his eyes stared back as if trying to look into your soul, read your mind or something.
"I can give you some other recommendations, that's if you want"  he asked softly " um no I think I'll be okay, thanks anyway" you whispered, fully thinking your dreaming. He hummed in acceptance slowly backing away to his regular book section before disappearing like usual.

You became unable to concentrate on the book due to your interaction with Loki so you decided to rent it out for a couple of weeks until you finished it. You packed up your stuff, signed out the book and headed home, walking through all the party people and being overwhelmed by the noise. You made it inside where you settled down ready for your weekend job.

The next Friday you stayed in your apartment and curled up by your fireplace to continue with your history book. Since you rented it out you thought it would be good to read at home for a while instead of making the journey into town.

The following Friday you decided to also stay at home, you had almost finished the history lesson and you were quite enjoying staying at home and being your own company and sitting by your fireplace, eating your food, listening to your music.

You took a break from reading and headed to your small apartment kitchen to make a cup of tea when a hefty knock came from your front door, you rarely got visitors so you stood quietly to see if they went away. They knocked again, it was clear they weren't going to leave anytime soon, so you dragged your antisocial self to the door and peered through the door into the hole, you gasped and took two steps back realizing Loki was on the other side of the door then realizing you were dressed in short shorts and a tank with no bra." I'm not leaving" his voices serious; just how you remembered it to be.

you slowly slide the bolt of the door and slowly opening it making it squeak. he was stood there in his green and gold leather armour holding three raggedy old books with a slight smile on his face his eyes latched onto your pointy nipples through the thin fabric of your tank top.

he steps in, kicking the door closed behind him making you jump. you take in the smell of leather and metal, turning you on slightly as your 6-foot crush stood in your apartment. "I haven't seen you in the library lately, got worried you were ill," he announced. "wow the god of mischief cares about me," you thought " yes I do, why is that so hard to believe" he questioned.

" no i-i am just confused. Why me?" you inquired remembering he could mind read, you wanted to know why the god had an interested in the socially awkward quiet girl who just read all the time. " in the library I see you watching me. I never actually leave, I make you watch an illusion leave so I can sit across from you invisible. You have always intreaged me" he stated looking deeply into your eyes placing the books down on the coffee table. "I have always wanted to kiss you and give you what you deserve Y/N. allow me to show you what true pleasure feels like" 

"I've always liked you Loki, but been too scared to approach, with you being the prince and everything" you whispered, he grabbed your hands pulling you in closer, you could feel his warm breath on your forehead as he towered over you. You looked up, beautiful emerald green eyes staring back, he slowly ran his long fingers through your hair. You wrapped an arm around his neck as he went in for a kiss you leaned away, turning your head. " what's wrong? have I done something wrong?" He sounded concerned.

" i-i haven't you know in so long," you said to the floor, he slowly lifted your chin with his finger and firmly pressed his lips against yours, you wrapped both arms around his neck, kissing him back. "I'll is gentle with you I promise my dove" he purred into your lips. He picked you up making you wrap your legs tightly around his waist as he carried you into the bedroom without ever breaking the kiss.

he lightly placed you on the bed and in a light green puff of smoke half of his armour had disappeared, as the smoke cleared he crawled on top of you, and reattached his lips onto yours, you could feel his god-like bulge pressing against your womanhood. You moan quietly making it vibrate against his lips at the thought of his member being deep inside you. He slowly pulls down your tank top revelling your breasts he cups one running his thumb over the hardening nipple. you gasp and arch your back at this fresh sensation.

He takes this as an invite and starts kissing slowly down your neck, making the rest of his clothes disappear leaving his boxer shorts alone. His eager mouth finds your nipples, mouth switching from left to right, his hand finds your shorts and slips inside, running his long fingers along your soaked lips, he smirked against your nipple. Your nails digging into his back as he runs lazy circles around your clit making you unable to keep your moans under wraps, his lips make their way down your stomach, as you latch onto his hair knowing what's about to happen.

He tears of your shorts leaving you now completely exposed, he delves his tongue through you juices, groaning at how wet you are. You arch your back gripping more on his hair, his tongue dances on your clit as he slides in one finger curling it just right on your g spot. He enters another finger making you a mess underneath him.

You can feel the waves of incredible pleasure radiate through your body, you know your close and so does he. " cum for me darling" he groans, the words vibrating on your clit sent you over the edge, you moan uncontrollably, not caring who might hear you. He releases your womanhood while you collapse back onto the bed coming down from your high.

He lays down next to you playing with your hair " ready for mo..." he began to say before we heard bells ringing from the town centre. " ah that's Odin calling, I must dash but I promise I will be back" he said gently placing a soft kiss on top of your head. His clothes reappeared and a green flash he was gone. you fell back against the bad and sighed. " he will be back" you smiled.