Chapter 1

×-×-×-×-×

×-×-×-×-×

The feline eyed girl smiled widely as she held those moneys and fanned herself. Looking at the boy infront her, the sly smile showed. The boy looked at her with anger in his eyes. He clenched his fists and rushed out of the room. It's only the two of them in the classroom. As he walked away, the girl cried out loud.

"Are you going to leave me now? What's wrong?." Jennie pretended to be sad. The students that were talking are now basked in silence as the two figure faced each other.

"I can't handle this anymore Jennie."

"Why? W-Where did I go wrong? What do you mean?." Jennie furrowed her eyebrows. "We're over Jennie, let's break up." Kai said.

Jennie sobbed and cried out loud as she looked at the ground. "Why? What's the reason? Tell me!." Jennie cried. "You literally played me. I'm not a toy Jen!." Kai shouted sternly. Jennie cried in defeat.

Kai was about to walk away but he stopped when he heard someone laughing. Jennie, whose eyes are swollen, nose reddish and lips are red from pretending to cry but a wicked smile was placed on its lips. Sighing loudly, Jennie composed herself.

"Ok then. I won't mind." Jennie laughed sarcastically and leaned on Kai's ear, whispering something. "You lose the game!". Jennie whispered. Kai shivered at the contact and held his bag tighter in annoyance.

"Woah, that was a good drama!." Irene clapped her hands. "I thought Jennie's gonna lose the game." Taehyung chuckled.

"As if I'm gonna fall for him. But because I didn't, then all this money are for me." Jennie said with a sly smile.

Jennie Kim. The one and only Jennie Kim. In their campus, she is known as their human chanel, the hottest and the prettiest. Her wicked smile can make someone weak. Her cat-like eyes can make everyone hypnotised. And her sweet gummy smile that everyone adores. And everyone knows she's a player. She loves to play game. It's called bet. Irene, Taehyung and Jennie plays this game often everytime a new student has entered the school. Whether it's a female or male.

If that new student fell for Jennie or even Irene and Taehyung, the money that the three of them bet, is what they're going to get. But if one of them fell for the student, then they lose. That made everyone in school become more careful to not fall for her since they knew they'll just gonna hurt. As long as Jennie, Irene or Taehyung won, they will leave you and live a life like nothing happened between you. But Kai is stubborn, he is not a new student but he really wants to be with Jennie for fame. Sadly, he lose.

                                            "You fall? You lose~"