Heather

This is angsty

I still remember the third of December, me in your sweater
You said it looked better on me than it did you
Only if you knew how much I liked you.

I shivered in the early December air, wishing I had brought a coat. Suddenly I felt a jumper being draped over my shoulders. I peered over to see Draco, pink cheeked and smiling at me. I flushed. "You ok?" I nodded.
"Yeah but why.. " I trailed off lightly fingering the sweater. He smiled again.  "You looked cold, and anyway it suits brings out your eyes." If only you knew.

But I watch your eyes as she
Walks by
What a sight for sore eyes
Brighter than the blue sky
She's got you mesmerised while I die

We were walking to class together, when Draco stopped mid sentence. I followed his eyes to her. Heather he was mesmerised, I sighed wishing he'd look at me like that as I walked to class alone.

Why would you ever kiss me?
I'm not even half as pretty
You gave her your sweater, it's just polyester
But you like her better
Wish I were Heather

I looked on as Heather walked by wearing the same sweater Draco gave Me. He obviously likes her better what did I expect.

Watch as she stands there her holding your hand put your arm round her shoulders now I'm getting colder but how could I hate her she's such an angel but then again kinda wish she was dead as she...

All our friends were standing around watching as Draco introduced Heather as his girlfriend. He draped his arms around her shoulders as I shivered. I felt tears prick my eyes and ran off. "Are you okay? " I heard a startled voice ask of course Heather 'I wish you were dead. ' I thought looking at her then felt a stab of hot sharp guilt as I nodded at her. "I'm fine. "

Walk by what a sight for sore eyes brighter than a blue sky she's got you mesmerised while I die. Why would you ever kiss me I'm not even as half as pretty you gave her your sweater it's just polyester but you like her better.

I walked off seeing Draco come up behind her. 'wish I were Heather'
"Why would you ever kiss me I'm not even half as pretty you gave her your sweater it's just polyester wish I were... "
The end sorry guys gals and non-binary pals I might write a happier one some time later but I've been trying to finish this one for ages any requests write them in the comment sections songs and ships no Canon ships and I can't write straight ships I'll make an exception for snily but that's about it.