Crawford collins ~ abused

Y/n-"get out of my house Michael!"
He slapped me across the face.
Michael-"don't yell at me you slut!"
Y/n-"what the fuck!"
He kicked me in the stomach and punched me in the face repeatedly. After a few minutes he walked away to go wash the blood off. I slowly got up and walked over to the door. I run to my car and drive to the only place I knew I would be safe, the c4 house.

-TIME SKIP-
I get there and run to the door. I knock repeatedly until someone opens the door.
Crawford-"hey y/n wh-."
I fall into his arms and he looks down at me while picking me up, I wrap my arms around his neck and he holds my legs while closing the door. He brings me to the living room.
Nezza-"oh my god y/n are you okay?!"
I keep my head in Crawford's chest while crying. Kian walks in looking concerned and Crawford looks at him with a worried look.
Crawford-"wanna go to my room y/n?"
I nod slowly and he gets a better grip on my thighs as his walks to his room. We get there and he sits on the bed, he lets go thinking I was going to sit on the bed but i didn't let go of him.
Crawford-"baby what's wrong?"
Y/n-"I- I need help.."
Crawford-"with what ?"
Y/n-"I need to get away from Michael."
Crawford-"did he hurt you?!"
I flinch and he hugs me.
Crawford-"oh.. I'm sorry.."
I start crying again.
Crawford-"it's gonna be okay. You can stay here tonight and we will go get your stuff tomorrow."
Y/n-"can I sleep in here?"
Crawford-"of course you can."
I slowly look up at Crawford.
Crawford-"well hello."
I giggle a little.
Y/n-"hey."
I get up from his lap. I start walking to the door and he grabs my arm, he spins me around and pulls me into him.
Y/n-"oh hi."
Crawford-"hello gorgeous."
He smiles and wraps his arms around my waist.
Y/n-"you have a beautiful smile."
I giggle and put my hand on his cheek rubbing it with my thumb.
Crawford-"kiss me."
Y/n-"wha-."
He interrupted me by smashing his lips into mine. We move our lips in sync and I play with his hair as he pulls me closer to him. We fall back on the bed and I pull away looking into his eyes.
Y/n-"thanks crawf."
Crawford-"anything for you baby."