𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 - 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 • 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚 •

´´´´´´´´´´´

𝙇𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 night. . .

"Coming!" Taehyung shouted, making his way to the door and opened it. Taehyung's breath hitched when he saw her. He gulped and tightened his grip on the door, "Aren't you going to greet your mom, Taehyung?" Taehyung gritted his teeth as anger bubbled inside him, but he pushed it away and managed to smile, "Mother." 

Taehyung stepped aside for her to come in. Taehyung sighed as he closed the door and turned to face his mother, who was looking around, "It's been like 2 months since we have seen each other?" Taehyung rolled his eyes as he walked over to her, "A year actually," His mother nodded her head, "Ah, I have just been so busy to visit you." 

Taehyung scoffed, "You're so busy that you don't have time for your son? However, I don't blame you; that's how you are, and always have been. It's nothing new to me," His mother glared at him, "Don't show me your attitude, Taehyung. I'm your mother!" 

"Mother? Don't make me laugh! A mother actually cares for her son, which you don't! Do you remember the day when you left this house?" Taehyung blinked back the tears, as his throat burned, and he had the urge to cry right there and then. Taehyung could vividly remember that day like yesterday.

10 years back.

"Mom?" Fifteen-year-old Taehyung called out when he saw his mom packing her clothes in the suitcase, but his mom didn't even acknowledge him, she just continued packing her clothes, "Mom, are we going somewhere?" 

"I'm leaving," were the only two words she told him as she zipped the suitcase while Taehyung looked at her confused, "What do you mean you are leaving?" His mom grabbed her suitcase and turned around to leave, but Taehyung caught her wrist, stopping her, "Mom no please. . . d-don't go."

"Let my hands go, Taehyung. I don't have time for your bullshit!" She glared at him. Taehyung eyes started brimming with tears as he shook his head frantically, "No! don't go," His mom shoved him away, making Taehyung to fall on the ground. Taehyung hissed, tears streaming down his face. His mom walked out of the room, dragging the suitcase with her. Taehyung put his hands on his chest as he felt a faint pain kicking on his chest, and his heart rate monitor on his wrist began to tick, alerting him to his accelerated heartbeat.

But he pushed the pain aside as he stood up and ran after his mom. His mom walked out of the main door when Taehyung caught up to her, "Mom, please no!" he cried, but his mom got in the car and drove away. Taehyung ran after the car shouting his mom name, but she didn't stop the car. Taehyung collapsed to the ground, clutching the fabrics of his clothing near his chest as the pain in his chest worsened; his wristwatch ticked.