Zelixs trip

Zelix was at home like he usely was on a Friday night with Vizbo on a dicord call. Tomorrow Zelix was going to fly out to meet Vizbo and make videos with him. He was ment to stay there for 3 weeks but he had a secret he didnt want Vizzy to know. Zelix had had a crush on Vizzy since the day they met. Zelix got off the game at about 12 PM he had to pack he was to exited.

VIZBOS POV

"I cant believe Zelix is coming over tomorrow for 3 whole weeks do i tell him i like him?" I though long and hard trough the night "But he dosnt even know im gay". It was Saturday morning and i still hadn't decided i thought it would be best to see what happens.

ZELIXS POV

I was just boarding the plane i had my signature mushroom hoodie on i couldnt wait to see Vizzy i was quite scared though. "Im sure he will look even better in real life with his messy blond hair and emerald green eyes" i was imagining all the things they could do like cuddle kiss make out and maybe even fuck "I cant think to far hes not even gay" suddenly a strange feeling went over me i wasnt as exited anymore. it had been 2 hours and the plan was about to land Vizzy said he would meet him in the airport. He entered the airport and there he was standing with the cutest simle i had ever seen he was wearing a gray hoodie and black ripped jeans. "was he gay?" i thought to myself .

VIZBOS POV

"There he was he looked amazing he looked even better in real life with his ocean blue eyes brown hair mushroom hoodie he looked amazing" I brought him back to my house i live alone so it was quite small I brought him to the spare room were he could set up his monitors and PC it had a small bed a desk a gaming chair leds and a recording mic.

NOBODYS POV 

It had been tree days already and they were more then happy they had just ended there streams when zelixs herd Vizzy calling him.

ZELIXS POV

"ZELIXXX" came a voice from the next room "It was so hot when he said my name" I walked into the room that Vizzy was in and suddenly from beside the door Vizbo popped out and pinned me agents the wall i started to blush but looked down to hide it. Then Vizzy leaned over and whispered into my ear in the most sexual voice ever and said "I love you Zelix and always have" I looked up and stared into his eyes i think he could tell i felt the same way because he suddenly grabbed my chin and pushed his head towards me " WE WERE MAKING OUT " was the only thing going trough mu mind at that moment. I pushed Vizzy away and walked towards the bed "You really want this" asked Vizzy in the same sexual voice as before "Yes" i answered quickly. "Have you ever done it before?" asked Vizzy again I had enough "GET THE FUCK OVER HERE AND SHOVE THAT HARD DICK INSIDE ME" Vizzy was taken back by this but then suddenly started taking off his  clothes till all he had left on were boxers. I could see he was hard.

NOBODYS POV !smut!

Without hesitation Vizzy jumped into the bed and placed his hard dick up agents Zelix and whispers "From now on its daddy not Vizbo" "Ok daddy" came a sexual voice. Vizbo pulled off his boxers and zelix started "Its so big daddy" Vizbo pulled on Zelixs pants and they came right off. "Bend over" said Vizbo "NOW" zelix did as told and vizbo put his fingers to zelixs mouth "lick them" he sucked on Vizs fingers before he took them out of his mouth and placed them around his hole and started going around until suddenly zelix screamed "put thim in me daddy mmm" Viz did as Zelix said and with no warning put two fingers fully in "mmmm f-fuckk daddddyy" Vizbo trusted his fingers in and out until Zelix begged for his dick  so Vizzy did as he was told and grabbed zelix by the waste and fliped him over he spred his legs and layed in between zelixs legs. "Are you sure you want it puppy? " "MMM GIVE IT TO ME DADDY PLEASE SO HARDD" he begged Vizzy was quite shocked when he realised how kinky his bestfriend was. Vizbo grabbed his dick and put the tip in earning a little moan from zelix "good boy" Vizbo whispered as he began to put his whole dick in zelix he began to moan louder and louder" mm daddddyyyy y-you f-f-feel so g-oood" viz picked up his pace and was going a bit faster now " m-mm" it was clear by zelixs moans and his face he was enjoying it "you like that dont you?" Vizbo moaned into zelixs ear "mmm y-yess daddyy" he struggled to get out because of his enjoyment Vizbo started going as hard as he could making zelix moan louder then ever he kept reassuring zelix that he was doing great then zelix barley got out the words "i-i-im gonnaa c-cum daddyy" vizbo went faster to make his bottom cum and within 2 minutes zelix had came. Vizbo layed down next to zelix both of them exhausted vizbo turned off the light kissed zelix and said good night zelix was to exited to sleep he just got railed by his bestfriend "we still have nearly 2 weeks left i wonder what will happen" vizbo had fallen asleep with his arms around zelix. Zelix got up and opened Vizzys closet and pulled out the hoodie Viz was wearing today and put it on him he had gotten cold. He layed back down and wrapped Vizbos arms back around him and fell asleep in less then 5 minutes. Vizbo woke up and saw his bestfriend laying in bed next to him in his hoodie he couldnt believe how adorable he looked.