23

Matthews POV:

Well people, its my birthday. Yay. The one holiday I don't like the most. It's here. I'm disgusted.Your wondering why I hate my birthday so much, that's a sensitive topic to come up with so just blame my mom.

I get up from my bed and put on a white shirt and black pants with a checkered shirt that could be worn as a jacket.

I go downstairs just to hear a knock on the door. I open it to see that Shawn is here. Damn in 8 in the morning.

"Happy birthday Baby Boy!" I feel his arms wrap around my waist and he was hugging me for a good few seconds. It felt nice, I hardly get these a lot so I hugged him back. "Thanks Shawn" I tell him and he pulls away.

He gets himself fully inside the house and it took me a second to notice he had a Chik Fil A bag in his hand. "I bought you breakfast," he told me with a smile. 

I took the bag and took out the chicken minis and has brown and started eating. Man I love me some chicken minis, the bread that is used for the sandwich is so good ugh.

After I ate, Shawn grabbed my hand and took me outside. I didn't even have my shoes on, but I guess it didn't matter since he wanted to show me something outside. When I adjusted, I saw Jordan, Cam, Hayden and—

"Skylar?" I ran to her and gave her a big and long hug. I was so happy she was moving but I didn't think they let her out early.

"The doctors said she seemed healthy and good to go early" Shawn said smiling at my reaction. I missed her so much I didn't know what to think. I don't have to be alone at home anymore.

"There are more surprises where that came from" Skylar told me as we pull away.

I feel a little happy. After 10 years I feel a bit of emotion on my birthday. It feels so good to feel like this again, kinda weird also.

~

We arrive at this cool beach house that was like 45 minutes away from where I lived. I don't know how Shawn could afford this, it's massive. And there's a private beach.

This seems like this is gonna be a lot more fun than I thought it was gonna be.

And it did. There's a fucking arcade in here. I feel like I'm in heaven.

"We're gonna be here for 3 days so have as much fun as you can" Shawn said with a smile on his face.

I cannot wait.
___________________________________________________________

This is what Matthew wore for his birthday btw. Hope you all enjoy reading my book