kiss

Senpai went to school and saw BF and wanted to fight for the girl of their dreams that bobs her head for the rest of her damn life, so they went to the yard. Senpai and BF started to battle it out with the song Roses and GF just sat there and bobbled her big ass head,  Senpai gave up and started pissing all over GF's mouth and turned her teeth yellow. As soon as the amazing golden urination hit her teeth it was over, her teeth started to become brittle and get shoved down her throat. Senpai smirked as he saw thst GF was aroused by his own pisskink, he knew it would work well because his urethra holds pixel wonders. The urine started to saturate and fill up inside her intestine's making them deflate and shrink out of bacteria that hasn't been cleaned out because he wiggles his nuts to wipe off the excessive urine (I mean all boys do that but whatever) but then BF got enraged and started to violently urinate onto Pico to the point were his smirk got wider than your 900 inch asshole (iykyk) Pico felt seduced and threw BF on the bed leaving Senpai and GF to do their pisskink stuff. Pico started to shove a eggplant down BF's mouth and, well you guessed it he now has blue ball sacks.