Chapter 6: Plan In Action

        The weekend flew by and Avi and Kirstie made me promise to call them whenever anything happened regarding school, bullies, or my mother. I felt sick to my stomach thinking about this plan Molly had come up with to get Aubrey in trouble. I knew they'd be right there but I also knew this would probably piss her off even more. I could just imagine her going completely insane like one of those women on the show 'Snapped' and killing me when I lease expected it...ok maybe I was overreacting a little. "I'll meet you in the hallway at lunch ok babe? Don't worry it'll work out I promise." Mitch said and kissed me. I smiled and hugged him before exiting the car and waving as he drove away. I turned to the school and took a deep breath. 

"It's ok, I'm ok. I'm not scared. I can do this." I said quietly to myself trying to calm down enough to make my feet move. I didn't know why I was so nervous. This was just any other day. My heart was beating so fast and my breathing increased...I suddenly felt someone grab my hand and I looked down to see Molly standing with me.

"You ok?" She asked  swewtly and I felt myself relax. 

"Yeah..." I breathed out. She smiled at me and the two fo us walked inside. We walked to Chemistry together and as soon as we got there I felt someone else grab my other hand and pull me away from Molly.

"Hey baby. I missed you." Aubrey said pushing me into the wall. 

"Excuse me but he's taken." Molly snapped and pushed her away from me. She took my hand and pulled me into class.

"Thanks." I whispered.

"No problem. Ok I'll be watching and I'll do my best to try to get some little things she does to you on video without getting caught." She replied and we parted ways to our normal seats. Once again I felt my nerves sky rocket out of control. I kept telling myself it's ok, it'll be fine as Aubrey came in looking angry and sat next to me. 

"I don't know what you see in that bitch." Aubrey grumbled and threw Molly a glare.

"Well she's not a psycho for one..." I mumbled. She scoffed and turned to me.

"I'm tired of you hanging out with her and that freak Mitch." She whispered and I felt her hand rubbing my back.

"Just stop please." I snapped hitting her arm away from me. Just then she grabbed my arm, once again digging her nails into my skin. I winced and attempted to move my arm but she dug deeper. 

"You listen to me Scott. I will get what I want. You can make this so much easier on yourself by just giving in." She growled quetly. I yanked my arm away from her claws and held it as the scratches stung like hell. 

"Fuck you Aubrey. I will never do what you want. You're a crazy bitch." She laughed at my glare and grabbed my thigh.

"STOP!" I yelled and stood up. 

"Scott! Aubrey! I'm very tired of your immaturity! Two hours detention today, and if I hear any more out of you two I will double it! Now sit down and be quiet!" Mr. Lamar yelled angrily and the class was filled with laughter. I sat down and glanced over at Molly. She had her phone out and we made eye contact. She nodded and smiled slightly telling me she'd gotten at least part of that on tape. Good. At least we had some proof, but it may not be enough. I knew for a fact that she'd try something in detention today so hopefully we'd be able to get something else. 

        The rest of class and the other classes went the same way with Aubrey messing with me the entire time. Eventually I just let her rub me and touch me because I didn't want to get in more trouble for making a scene. Finally the lunch bell rang and I basically ran to find Mitch. I saw him leaning against the wall and I hurried to him. "Hey Scotty, how's your day going?" He asked but his face fell when he saw my sad expression. I sunk down against the opposite wall and leaned my head back.