Uno.

Jorge POV

Okay.

My bag is done.

I have like my whole laundry in this cause I can choose what to take and what not.

My hair are done.

My makeup is done.

I think I'm ready.

At the same time I was checking everything I heard my dad telling me that we're going to miss the plane if we don't go now. I sigh and take all my things and get out of my small bedroom. I put my things in the back of the car and go sit with my sister.  My sister is a angel. She is the only personne in my famille that I really love. Don't take me wrong, I love my dad, my mom and my brother. But..I don't know I just feel like sometime I'm a disappointment for them. I think that my family should have more love. That why I'm always here for my little sis. I try to give her all the love that a I didn't had when I was her age.

The plane ride was boring. I read little story to my sister then sleep a bit. After that I had nothing to do. No wifi. No signal. I can do anything. At that moment I realized that I have a real addict to social media. But like every young person in 2021.

We were travelling to Granada to see my grandmother and some cousins. But at the same time I will go meet this boy that I talked on insta with for a moment. He's nice and a great online friends. Since I'm going in his city to see my family, it could be fun to meet him and do something.

I don't have much friends. In the past years I was but..we all know what happened and I don't want to talk about it. But after what happened I lost kinda all my friends. They all stay with my ex boyfriend but they let me down. I have this girl that I meet where I study. She kind and pretty. We hang out some thins but like she have other friends so that's it. And this boy I talk with seem really nice and not too lie kinda cute too. But it's a friend. When I broke up with my ex boyfriend Benjamin I promise myself to take things slow and not fall that hard again. I don't want to go trough what I've been in the past month.

As the plane land, I wake up my little sister who was sleeping on my shoulder. It was time to go. I was kinda stressed to go see this part of my family. I haven't seen them in months and after what happens I'm scared they judge me. All my family know what happen and the true but..I don't know sometime I just feel insecure about that. A lot of people on internet still believe that I'm a groomer and should go too jail. I try to look like I don't care so they will stop but I would be lying if I say that doesn't affect me.

The rest of the day was okay I guess. I spend it with my cousin and my little sis just playing around and talking about things. Everyone finally get to bed and sleep. I did the same, actually tried. This was happening again. It's make me so mad when it happens.. it's like he still have a this power on me..

To explain..since my break up I have to night where I just can't sleep. This boy who broke my heart keeps coming back in my mind and it's like I have no control over it. Those things were rarely happening now cause I'm a part over it. But it still come back sometimes.

After a hours in my bed I finally decide to get up and go too the small balcony that my aunt have. I take my phone and sit there watching the sky and the star. I put my earphones and listening to my 2019 playlist. Sometime like right now I miss him. Missing the moment that we shared, his touch or just when he was telling that I'm beautiful or that he love me. But I would never get back with him. I miss him cause he was my first love and I loved him so much..I still do and a part of me will always love him. Always for ever. Like we promise even after the breakup. He promises me that he would never stop loving me and I did the same. But it's time to move on. He already did. He doesn't have a officially new boy/girlfriend but he hookups with some people and I'm happy for him. I hope I will be able to to the same. But not fall in love. Just be happy with another person. I always dream of the perfect fairytale. To fall in love with my prince who's my soulmate and live happy ever after. In the beginning of my relationship with Benjamin, i tough it's was the fairytale I've ever dream of. He made me so happy and I fell in love so hard and deep with him cause for me it's was like he was the one. I look at the sky and sigh.I take my phone and send him the same text as I always do and he know why. «Always for ever but not together. Still Live u Ben❤️». The firsts time he ask me what happens or whatever ever. But now..I wait I couple of minutes watching the start then my phone vibrate.

« Still live u to jj...now got too sleep you need it. 🤍»

Then I fell asleep on the couch out side of the house. I love him. But I'm over it and ready to meet someone else. Maybe this Marcos boy...