Brother

A young man was standing at the door of one of his friends. 
He carried a beautiful arrangement of roses in his right hand, deliberately hiding them on his back to surprise the owner of the house.

Tuuttttt ..... Tuuttt .....

A bell rang from the front door of the house.
Zhan stood up from the dining chair, slammed his chopsticks into the bowl roughly. 
Just as he wanted to bribe the food, something bothered him.
He hurried to the door.

"Zhan?"

"A-Cheng?"

Acheng just smiled at Zhan, then he turned his gaze behind Zhan's back as if he was looking for something.

"Hehe .. I have an appointment with Ziyi."
Acheng said while showing the flower he had hidden on his back.

"Come in."

Zhan and Acheng enter the house, they sit in the dining room. 
Ziyi smiles seeing the flowers that Acheng brought. 
Then Acheng shyly handed the flower to Ziyi. 
The girl received the flower given by her brother's friend, smelled the aroma, then thanked her with a very sweet smile, making the flower giver even more amazed by her. 

The sight did not escape Zhan's eyes, making him seem to be in the wrong place.  Zhan chose to act indifferent and returned to feed the rice into his mouth.

"Tuuuttt ..... Tuuutttt ...."

The bell rang again. 
Zhan was again distracted from his breakfast activities. 
In addition, he slammed the innocent chopsticks roughly into the bowl, then stood up from his place towards the door.

"Darren .."

"Hehe ... We have an appointment, did you forget?"

"No, come in. I want to have breakfast first. Have you had breakfast?"
Asked Zhan.

"Ok .. I've had breakfast, the  finish your breakfast first."

Zhan and Darren entered the door, they sat in the dining room facing Acheng and his sister.
Zhan introduced Darren to Acheng and his sister. 

This is the first meeting between Darren and his sister, actually Darren often stopped by Zhan's house, but never had the opportunity to meet his sister. 

Ziyi smiled to welcome Darren's handshake, then Acheng, he felt something was wrong with the man in front of him.

"Erm .. have we met before?"
Acheng asked.

"I don't think so, why?"  Said Darren.

"Oh no, it's just that your face is very familiar, I don't know like I've seen you before."  Acheng replied.

Actually Acheng had met Darren in his office. 
But just like Zhan, they couldn't possibly remember the face of the person they just briefly passed.

After Zhan finished his breakfast, the two young men said goodbye and left for the place they wanted to visit.

Darren opens the car door for Zhan, making Zhan feel like he is being treated like a woman.

"Hey, what are you doing, I can open it myself."  Said Zhan.
Darren just chuckled at the words of his idol.

After walking along the city streets for nearly 30 minutes, the black Audi entered an amusement park parking area.

"Are we coming here? Seriously?"  Asked Zhan.

"Yup ..." Darren replied curtly.

Zhan was astonished to hear Darren's answer. 
Two grown men went to an amusement park ...? 
" I don't know what Darren was thinking. "