Assassin's Creed- Dawn

The past is a delicate object, and it must be handled with great care. The slightest change can completely ruin everything.

So what happens when you rip it? The ever-so-delicate fabric of time. When man gets too greedy and wants to reach beyond the very material which allows us to be, he must tear through in order to reach.

But when we have a chance to stitch up this hole, do we take it? There will always be the chance that it would make things worse, but it could equally restore peace to the silk of time, allowing it to flow freely in the manner it should.

Liya chose to take the risk of sewing the rip.

Thankfully, it worked.

However, the fabric still had some jagged edges after being sewn up. Liya was sadly lost, but Cara was left behind in her place.

Desmond stayed as Desmond, and the only after effects he had to deal with was getting a haircut and having a shave. He kept the Italian accent, but that would disappear sooner or later.

All of Cara's Assassin data disappeared from the animus. All Rebecca could find on Cara Marie Estrellas was that she had died in a Templar raid when she was young along with her family.

Rebecca and Shaun never did completely destroy the apple of Eden, but they somehow found a way to disable it. It was now just a lump of metal.

The animus was fixed, and was no longer corrupt. It was barely ever used now, Shaun got Desmond to use it every now and again to travel and map out new bits of Rome where they didn't know what shops were where.

Abstergo got shut down, and all of the test subjects released. Some of the higher ranked staff went on the run with their millions. Supposedly.

"Son of a bitch!"

"What?"

"If I remember rightly, and I do, there's more than one piece of Eden."

Nothing was ever said about the staff after it was lost. Nobody ever found it.

But then again, nobody ever tried to find it.

Until now.

Some say that there was more than 2 pieces of Eden, but nobody knew what.

However, they soon would.

"Son of a bitch!"

A/N- WHEN I SAY I'M GONNA DELIVER, I EFFING DELIVER

LIKE A POSTMAN WITH TOURETTES

Decided to give it you all a bit early! Please don't expect updates to be that regular, I'm snowed under with revision, schoolwork and exam junk so be patient.
Cheers,
Jess