Chapter 3

Tommy POV

When I was walking away I had made my decision that I was not hungry so I started walking to the backyard/playground.

~Time skip brought to you by your Author~

Still Tommy POV

When the care taker came to get me because I needed to go meet the family that came. I groaned in annoyance as I was comfortable sitting on the swing in tge back yard, listening to music. I got to the room with no problems, when I got there I just went to sit in the corner to continue to listen to my music.

When the people that I'm suppose to talk to entered the room I noticed that there was three of them, one with pink hair that reached to the middle of his back, and another one that had brown hair with a beanie on covering his ears while also being taller than the other two that entered with him, and last but not least there stood a blond headed man with a green and white striped bucket hat on with a big pair of midnight colored wigs that looked beautiful in the sun coming from the window on the far right wall of the room, butI also noticed that he was shorter than the other two but seemed older so I assumed he was the father of the two boy's.

Phillza POV

When I entered the room we were meant to meet the kid in and looked at the table to see him not there and thought too myself, didn't the lady say that the kid was in here already? that's when I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around to see you that techno taped me the shoulder and pointed towards the corner of the room  so I looked over there to only see the kid, Tommy, I believe, starring straight at us.

That we're I'm going to leave it off now bye bye
328 word