MR. PERFECTLY FINE.

MR. PERFECTLY FINE.
he goes about his day,
forgets he ever heard my name.

   Before there was Abby Clark, there was Izora Castillo

Before there was Abby Clark, there was Izora Castillo. Izora and Buck were two teenagers from Hershey who were madly in love. Their days consisted of sneaking out of class and stealing kisses in the lockeroom. Their nights full of long video chats, laughs echoing through the night as stars shined outside their bedroom windows. Their love shined brighter than the sun and they both had their hearts set on spending the rest of their lives with each other. Which is why it was a surprise to no one when the two got engaged fresh out of high school.

Unfortunately, timing was not on their side and the two never made it to a chapel. Between Buck's imposter syndrome and a desperate need to prove himself to people who don't even care and Izora's dedication to her job that was pushing her to move across the country, the two broke off their engagement before it could even begin.

Neither of the two thought they would see each other again, especially not during an earthquake that rocked the city the two were currently living in. Izora never saw herself falling for Evan Buckley again, although this time it was literal.

DISCLAIMER.
COPYRIGHT 2021 © RAVEN
I do not own 9-1-1 or any of the original characters associated with it. However, I do own any unrecognizable characters, plot lines, and dialogue. I am very protective over my work and I will not hesitate to take legal action if I see anyone plagiarise it. As of right now, Wattpad is the only place I post my work. If you see it anywhere else please message me immediately.

STATUS.
( coming soon. )
started: o5.25.21
finished: oo.oo.oo

NOTES.
we are just going to ignore the fact that i have way too many fics and i am definitely going to overwhelm myself. another evan buckley fic because this site desperately needs them.