Hopeless

Do you feel like just giving up ? Like there's no way your life can get better and your always failing or just can't seem to get the pieces to fall in place for you? I feel like this every second of every day. Hopeless is a very troubling feeling and my life needs a little more stability in it. So I need the help of friends and loved ones and family to keep me from feeling like this and i take medication. I'm also really into healing with witchcraft so hear me out. What if I told you not every witch is evil ? What if there are people out their with gifts only few have and use it for good ?
Would you say they are of the devil for using their gifts if it's for good ? I am hoping soon we will reach a time where we can be comfortable with being labeled as a psychic or witch instead of being ridiculed by other religions and people. Practicing green witchcraft is totally okay in my opinion and people who are about to be judgemental towards my path can be rebuked from my life and their opinion doesn't
phase me.
So I want to share with you a story I am writing about a girl with telekenesis and what she does to make her life better.

Chapter two: Mended  
My life got better when I met someone named Eric. The only issue with him is he's a mortal. And I never saw myself being with one but hes an empath so that makes me drawn to him despite the fact that he has no other gifts and doesnt practice. But he makes me happy and that's what matters. Feeling his energy and giving him mine is an amazing feeling.
I want to bond with him. A bond is when two people like empaths soul bond with a ritual or celebration combining your souls as one.
I ask Eric if he wants to do a blood bond or a red ribbon ritual. They both work the same but i think blood spells work better. I show up to the house where we stay and ask him if he wants to go on a walk with me. He says yes and we go to the nearest wooded area. I pull out my dagger and cut my arm he does the same and we press them together and chant these words
Then we kiss and the wind picks up around us. I feel the magic in the air as our bond is made. I can now fully feel him and im awaiting the time that we can speak to each other without spoken words.