HE WILL WHAT

"But I will be here every single practice and that means I'll be watching your very move each day "    -Hinata

"B-babe stop your embarrassing me"       -kiyoko

-whispers in her ear- "how about due to me embarrassing you we have sex to make up for it deal" -hinata

"Y-yes " -kiyoko says quietly

"Good "  -hinata

"So you'll be here everywe do" -Tanka

"Yes"  -hinata says with a I will kill you type face

After that the room was felt with a cold type of chill but hinata was not bothers by it so he continued to talk to kiyoko and everyone was there to watch them just talk someone
among the team asked him if he played some type of sports he answers no because lover is known for all the sports he manages into his schedule after a while of watching practice they went home.

kiyoko was waiting for this moment she felt hot and kept rubbing her legs together breathing heavily creating a nice way for hinata to get so hard it hurt kiyoko went straight to the bathroom put on a really sexy outfit and went to hinata he had all his sex toys among the two were whips and whole bunch of others as well the two had started by making... things took a turn when kiyoko said "let's play truth or dare dirty addition"

Hinata was all for it, it started slowly but progressed deeply it was hinatas turn hinata had this one particular smile that turned kiyoko on hinata said " I dare you to give me a lap dance for 5 minutes" kiyoko knee that hinata didn't play about sex so if she didn't do something he asked all hell would break loose it would be hinata fucking kiyoko till day light.

Kiyoko got in front of hinata and game him a lap dance she felt his member he really hard after 5 minutes she sat down this was the last round of truth or dare kiyoko wanted to be bold and ask "is it true you wanna fuck me" hinata answered "why wouldn't I your body is just so perfect I would love to fuck for days"

Hinata then got up got a vibrator took of kiyoko panties/under garments and put the vibrator up her pu$$y and watched as she started to get red and moan very loud and hinata put 2 fingers up her as$ kiyoko at this rate just wanted a dick to be fucked with so she waited like this for 1 hour while hinata was busy thirsting his hand in an out she tried to move her hand to play with her cl!t hinata saw that and didn't let her he took his fingers out as kiyoko whimpered in loss of pleasure he also took out the vibrator and kiyoko whimpered again.

Hinata took something out of a drawer and and opened it it was a condom he out the condom on his dock and kiyoko knew what this meant she prepared and raised he a$$ in the air and her arms rested on the really soft pillows as she face became lighter to its original tone hinata came close to her and whispered "let me know if it hurts so master can let you adjust okay baby" kiyoko shook her head softly and hinata shoved half of his length into her and that was 4 inches of his cock.

She was already moaning and calling him master again and again over and over hinata had a 10 inch cock so that meant it would talk a while for kiyoko to adjust to the massive size hinata was in full bliss he was fucking his girlfriends ass or maybe even his soon to be wife (hint hint 🗿)