「𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄」

You all won't like this Oops — No Details but a reference of having sex (not taekook) Leave if you are uncomfortable, I don't want anyone to attack me cause I won't be taking that shit :)

Leave if you are uncomfortable, I don't want anyone to attack me cause I won't be taking that shit :).

---------------

"Starlight Club" Jimin mumbled, turning towards Tae who grinned at him.

"Let's go shall we" Tae moved forward but halted midway as jimin stopped him.

"Tae, but it says only 21+ are allowed" Jimin mumbled pointing at the neon board, where at the corner it's written 'Only 21+ allowed'

"Yeah so??"

"You still have two months for turning 21, You are not allowed" Jimin pouted. "Let's go to some other club"

"Nah We are going in this one!" Tae said firmly nodding to himself.

"How may I know Mister" Jimin said teasingly, tae giggled at the name. He put his hand on jimin's shoulder, both ducking their head a bit down like they are having some important discussion.

"See Jiminie, When you have charms-"

"-you use it" Jimin completed the sentence with a giggle.

"That's like my bestie, C'mon time to show our charms" Tae winked leading jimin with him. They both stood infront the entry gate, One well build up guards standing on the side of entrance. Jimin gave his identity card, the guard took it and nodded at him in approval.

Jimin nodded back turning to the side to signal Tae to come with him. Just when Tae was gonna enter the guard stopped them.

"Who's he!?" The guard said eyeing Taehyung from top to bottom, slowly licking his lips and tae smirked internally.

Guess I don't have to work much

"Oh he? He's my friend. Let him in please??" Jimin gave him his best puppy eyes while fiddling with his hands looking down.

"what's his age?!" The guard asked again.

"He's 20, But will turn 21 in like two months please it's not that much please let us go" Jimin tried his best to act innocent which did seemed to work as the guard seemed like he is battling with himself.

"Umm.... Sorry Rules are rules" Tae internally rolled his eyes, well time to take things in his own hands.

He moved forward towards the guard, way too close to make the guards breathe stuck in his chest.

"Can I know your name Handsome" Tae bited his lips smiling as he brought his hand towards the guards collar showing as he was trying to fix it, his sweet yet manly scent invading the guards sense making his mind fuzzy.

"J-jihan, Do jihan"

"Jihan, that's a awesome name" Tae faked a giggle. "So jihan please let me go in, I know I will be safe here after all I have such a manly, strong and powerful guy like you to take care and protect me" Tae smiled innocently fiddling with the buttons.