chapter 3

But jungkook saw her . hi babe long time no see said jungkook smirking . Jennie was so shocked . Don't worry you are strong and he is not gonna do anything to you . I will tell him that I have a boyfriend . What do you want jungkook .jennie said annoyed.  I just missed you baby . First don't call me baby because I am not you baby anymore. secondly  I didn't miss you how did you know that I am here . Are you spying on me all those months . Don't say yes . If my parents know they are gonna kill you . Which is my wish actually. Lastly don't talk to me because I am not like you flirting with boys especially my ex because I have a boyfriend . What ??jungkook said . Yes I have a boyfriend.  And you are so lucky this is his company so I can tell him and he will kick you simply from here . Wait a second you are taehyung's girlfriend ? Jungkook said shocked. Yes how did you know . I am sure that you were spying at me . I hate you jeon freaking jungkook . Jennie said screaming . By the way why are here ? How did you know about my boyfriend who is most handsome than you ofc  . Jennie said trying to make him jealous. Well I was his best friend in the past . Jungkook said simply . Jennie was so shocked . Why her boyfriend was a friend of her ex who cheated on her .