Part 16

Happy reading

Ragini. You here she whispered looking at his face like horror just hit her badly.

Man. Yes sweetheart I'm here. Your vikram remember. Ragini Gulp and got up being panicked

R. I I don't know you ...

V. Stop joking around baby. I know you know me. Infect that baby which is growing inside you it's also mine.

P. What rubbish is happening here Ragini. Who is this guy and why he is calling this baby as his.

R. I I I don't know him aunty. I've seen him first time.

V. Stop lying Ragini ,for how many days you will hide this truth. Aunty Ragini is pregnant with my baby. It's not belong to your son.

R. He is lying ,it's belong to shivaay

V. O really but I guess since you got married to him. You are fuckin with me. He never touched you ever, I guess you itself had told me about it. He was fuckin busy in the memories of his first wife, that he didn't pay head to you and then you ended up with me for calming your bloody harmons.

Anika look at shivaay shockingly after hearing him. But he is the one who is stern and playing with his son who is giggling in his arms jumping happily.

Ani. Shiv she whispered gaining his attention dropping the juice glass down which she was drinking.

Shi. Do you need anything

Ani. Nothing I need nothing. She smiles

P. How dare you Ragini how could you lie to us.

T. He is lying mom. I'm really pregnant with ..

V. With my baby. Don't you dare to call him as some another man ,I won't allow you to abuse him like that

Pinky. You bitch she goes near her and slapped her making her fell on the sofa

P. Didn't you feel shame before doing this. Here I was giving you respect ,even believed you over my son, but you still didn't budge a little carried on all this shit. How cheap you are. I never thought that you will play with our feelings like this. Specially with my feelings. I had given you everything. A mother love a shelter but what you did you tarnished my respect infront of whole world. How dare you.

Shiv. Mom I had told you but you didnt listen now look what happened.

Ra. Trust me mom he is lying.

P. Don't even dare to call me mom from your filthy mouth Ragini. Vikram take her away before I kill her. Just take this shit away

V. Chalo yaha Sa

R. No I'm not going anywhere. This is my house. I won't leave it

V. Come let's go Ragini. Don't make issue here let's go

Shiv. Take this bitch away and make sure don't bring her back. I don't wanna see her face again.

R. I know that you did it shivaay. But don't worry you also won't get that which you are wishing far

Shiv. What do you mean by that bitch.

R. You wanted adi right then look I've given you adi but without his mother. Congrats shivaay. She is dying

Shiv. What rubbish you are saying Ragini.

Ani. Shiv she stumble holding his arm for support

Shiv. Anika he calls her name when he found her all pale and sweaty. Her eyes red and skin blue.