Friendship at First Visit

"Aww, is m'lady concerned for me?"

Our friendship started with comfort.

"Sorry it's a mess." I apologized as I invited the giant turtle man inside my home. Nothing wrong with that :> "I'm not exactly expecting a visitor." I explained as he stepped inside.

He looked around, "So umm... where can I place my Odachi?" Leo asks, turning to me. His what now?

"Your what-chi?" I ask, obviously confused. It was something with an Odㅡ then it ends with a chi something idk. Odchi? Oddbods 😭? I seriously need to get my ears checked soon.

Leo chuckled.

That was fucking adorable Iㅡ jsodjsnpsjdnakdjs.

Okay Y/N seriously, stop 👍

"Odachi. O. Da. Chi. O-D-A-C-H-I. Odachi. Where can I place my Odachi, odachica?" He repeated with a smirk. By syllable, by spelling and then by word. And then there goes the pun. This is a punny turtle. Lol jk.

I roll my eyes, but there was an evident small smile on my face. "You can place it there." I answered, pointing at the wall near my apartment door.

Leo nodded as he put down his so-called "Odachi" as the long blade leaned on the wall. I actually like Oddbods more ngl.

I lead him to the living room as he continued to look around. "Your place looks nice." Leo complimented awkwardly, unsure what to say. I mean, I can't blame him. Why wouldn't he be awkward when someone he barely knows, not to mention he only met 10 minutes ago, invited him inside their apartment?

Way to go in socializing Y/N.

"Thanks..?" I replied, as awkward as he's compliment. "Anyways so," I immediately say, Leo looking at me curiously. "Do you want anything? Food? Drinks?" I offered. Honestly I can offer him leaves tbh. Turtles eat leaves right?

But this is a humanoid turtle tho 👀🐢👦

Eh, I'll go to the nearest tree if he wants.

"Do you have... Pizza?" He asks shyly. Where did the punny turtle go? Anyway, Pizza huh? That's interesting.

"Oh. I have frozen pizza, I can heat it up in the microwave if you'd like?" I answer, pointing my thumb towards the direction of the kitchen. Perks in being lazy.

Leo nodded, "Yes please." He gave me a thumbs up, his smirk coming back. Seriously, does this guy have constant mood swings.

Smh.

"Oki then." I nodded as I started making my way to the kitchen.

I opened the freezer and took out one pizza box. Plugged in the microwave, placed in the pizzaㅡwhich I of course removed from the boxㅡㅡI ain't feeding my guest a literal box of pizzaㅡㅡ and placed the box to the sideㅡ and turned the timer of the microwave on.

While waiting, I looked over to Leo in the living room, to see him sitting on the couch while holding his hands together and fiddling with his thumbs. He was biting his bottom lip. It was so adorable omg 🥺🥺🥺