Santo Padre Stint

June Stahl -
I laid down a Bathtub with Milk and Flowers and Jax come down in a Suit, now he is in a Mafia or Cartel plus he founded Mayans MC Socal Charter and he came in and stripped off and I laughed " Remember the time we ditched ATF And MC " and he kissed me laughing off well still John Teller, Clay Morrow, Uncle Jury (Nevada) and Piney Winston (not old men here) the Veterens Of Warfare are looking for him and now I remember the Sons Of Anarchy Heirchy now.

President - Piney Winston
Vice President - Clay Morrow
Sergeant At Arms - John Teller
Road Captain - Tig Trager
Enforcer - Happy Lowman
Treasurer - Bobby Munson
Foot Soldiers - Harry 'Opie' Winston, Joan 'Juice' Ortiz, Alessandro Montez, Filip 'Chibs' Telford, Otto 'Big Otto' Denaley, Kyle Hobart now back in the club, Lowell Harland Jr, Kip 'Half - Sack' Epps and George 'Rat Boy' Skogstorm, Eric Miles, Les Packer & Uncle Jury

Jac and I went at it and I grabbed his dick and grabbed him to the tub and I suck his dick hard and made a cute face and said " please " and he said " aw and look what I got for you chains " and then after tying me we had hardcore love and then I heard a break in sound and I saw " EZ Angel Coco and Gilly " EZ and Miguel dated the same girl and she left both of them for Half Sack now out of all The Sons Opie, Chibs, Tig and Lowell knew our secret and Marcus Alvarez too Bishop came in and filled us all in, Base Town Tribe hit Galindo Cartel with One Niners and called in Nomad Sons plus Rebellion and freed Afa unknown to Galindo, Bishop betrayed him, Galindo kills Innocents he's more then just a Criminal, Criminals don't kill innocent people Cartels and Corps do among more.
         And then ATF hit us didn't they no, Mayans MC and Sons with MCs and Irish plus Italian and Nordics have been Charity too and this isn't show off, Jax Teller was just 12 when I met him I was 18 but I left for ATF and Feds he's 23 and I'm 29 and he's fucking me Harder I'm very satisfied and I changed and went to work at Security Job fr Miguel Galindo

        Meanwhile Jax Teller - We drove to Santo Padre and then towards Base Town Tribe and met Afa again and he thanked Bishop fearing What Galindo would do as Marcus and Jax are now suits with Nestor and El Paco but Miguel took Jax to the MC onl...

We drove to Santo Padre and then towards Base Town Tribe and met Afa again and he thanked Bishop fearing What Galindo would do as Marcus and Jax are now suits with Nestor and El Paco but Miguel took Jax to the MC only allowing him to wear his patch and deal with The Rebels whereas Stahl is a Mercenary, Hitwomen and Assassin and then troubles kept coming Fed Officers, Lobo Sonora Cartel, Vatos Malditos MC and Other Mayan Charters.